Derby away tickets

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Derby away tickets

Postby DandoCCFC » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:42 pm

Ordered mine Wednesday, still haven't come.. will it come tomorrow? Never been in this position for an away game? :ayatollah:
I will.
And before anyone els gets in there no im not an ideot abroad

SL69.
DandoCCFC

Derby away tickets

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Derby away tickets

Postby epping blue » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:54 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Ordered mine Wednesday, still haven't come.. will it come tomorrow? Never been in this position for an away game? :ayatollah:

Mine didn't turn up for the Millwall game until the Monday after the game. Ring the ticket office tomorrow and they'll arrange reprints you can collect at the ground. Its no big issue these days
epping blue

Postby DandoCCFC » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:04 pm

epping blue wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:Ordered mine Wednesday, still haven't come.. will it come tomorrow? Never been in this position for an away game? :ayatollah:

Mine didn't turn up for the Millwall game until the Monday after the game. Ring the ticket office tomorrow and they'll arrange reprints you can collect at the ground. Its no big issue these days

Okay cheers mate, any idea what time they open tomorrow to ring as it's Saturday?
I will.

SL69.
DandoCCFC

Postby adamt958 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:58 am

DandoCCFC wrote:
epping blue wrote:

Okay cheers mate, any idea what time they open tomorrow to ring as it's Saturday?

9/10-2 i think
"It's Andy Campbell, it's in!" "Up,up and away to division one!"
adamt958

Postby DandoCCFC » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:40 pm

In regards to this I never seen any statement or any information about refunds for people who purchased tickets, on top of that I never got my ticket as it was sent to Derby so what am I supposed to do?
I will.

SL69.
DandoCCFC

Postby Sven » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:06 am

DandoCCFC wrote:In regards to this I never seen any statement or any information about refunds for people who purchased tickets, on top of that I never got my ticket as it was sent to Derby so what am I supposed to do?

If you paid for it, there will have been a receipt generated. Seeing as you've not had opportunity to use the ticket, I suggest you contact the ticket office and (assuming your ticket was sent to Derby) they will be aware of what went on...

The club have agree to reimburse the ticket costs of anyone who purchased previously but cannot make (or simply doesn't want to go to) the rearranged game

The travelling costs appear to be a little different and only those who travelled on official supporter buses will be reimbursed, which is a shame because many supporters travelled by car, made a weekend of it and endured hotel and other costs

Give the a call. They don't bite...! :thumbright: :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby DandoCCFC » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:44 am

Sven wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:In regards to this I never seen any statement or any information about refunds for people who purchased tickets, on top of that I never got my ticket as it was sent to Derby so what am I supposed to do?

If you paid for it, there will have been a receipt generated. Seeing as you've not had opportunity to use the ticket, I suggest you contact the ticket office and (assuming your ticket was sent to Derby) they will be aware of what went on...

The club have agree to reimburse the ticket costs of anyone who purchased previously but cannot make (or simply doesn't want to go to) the rearranged game

The travelling costs appear to be a little different and only those who travelled on official supporter buses will be reimbursed, which is a shame because many supporters travelled by car, made a weekend of it and endured hotel and other costs

Cheers for that, I would give them a call but I am awkward over the phone and can't explain things the way I want too. :lol:

I am hoping to go that's the issue but not sure yet so didn't know if there was a deadline at all to get a refund?
I will.

SL69.
DandoCCFC

Postby Sven » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:51 am

DandoCCFC wrote:
Sven wrote:

Cheers for that, I would give them a call but I am awkward over the phone and can't explain things the way I want too. :lol:

I am hoping to go that's the issue but not sure yet so didn't know if there was a deadline at all to get a refund?

:ayatollah: :laughing6:

Seriously, I think there will be a deadline but not sure how close to the Derby game that would go :thumbright:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby neathblue63 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:56 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:
Sven wrote:

Deadline is April 21st.
neathblue63

Return to General Chat