Neil "The Bus"

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Neil "The Bus"

Postby GENERAL CHAT » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:00 am

First time I've heard him called this, but after watching the vid ..... :thumbup:

https://youtu.be/HjwnrESZFas

He could do with a song... :occasion5: :old: :ayatollah:
Edmund: Have you ever been to Wales, Baldrick?
Baldrick: No, but I've often thought that I'd like to.
Edmund: Well don't. It's a ghastly place. Huge gangs of tough, sinewy men roam the valleys terrifying people with their close-harmony singing
GENERAL CHAT

Neil "The Bus"

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Neil "The Bus"

Postby TheHangedMan » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:42 am

Some brilliant saves in that vid. I know he's had his critics early doors, mainly about his kicking, but he is now a key member of our team.

You don't get as many clean sheets as we've had without a very good keeper. Long may it continue. There should definitely be a song for him and "The Bus" idea is a great one. :clap:
Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious........
TheHangedMan

Return to General Chat