Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff Chants

Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:27 pm

So we are on sky now alot our team is performing time for us to show our passion to and get behind the team

Over the years our fans have had some cracking chants in fairness and catchy ones

Liverpool have a good one recently and why not copy the tune would sound great you are my candy girl the old ones are always the best

We’ve got sol Bamba
Ooo Warnock Warnock
Super Neil etheridge
And we got Sean Morrison

Added etheridge and Morrison unsung heros never chants about them

Feel free to alter or suggest any new chants below come on city fans let’s get behind the team they need us :ayatollah:

Re: Cardiff Chants

Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:35 pm

Colin is a wanker la la la la

Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:36 pm

We are staying up
Say
We are staying up

Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:52 pm

CardiffCityBlue wrote:So we are on sky now alot our team is performing time for us to show our passion to and get behind the team

Over the years our fans have had some cracking chants in fairness and catchy ones

Liverpool have a good one recently and why not copy the tune would sound great you are my candy girl the old ones are always the best

We’ve got sol Bamba
Ooo Warnock Warnock
Super Neil etheridge
And we got Sean Morrison

Added etheridge and Morrison unsung heros never chants about them

Feel free to alter or suggest any new chants below come on city fans let’s get behind the team they need us :ayatollah:

We were talking about the 'Sugar, Sugar' tune chant tonight ahead of our stupid'o'clock start tomorrow. I know it's currently a scouser song but just like them, let's nick it. The original was by a virtual band called The Archies in 1969 - Here's a link:

https://youtu.be/h9nE2spOw_o

"We've got Bamba,
And Bruno Manga,
Mendez-Laing's built like a fridge,
And we've got Neil Etheridge".