Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

UPDATED " HOW IT LOOKS SO FAR "

Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:59 pm

:bluebird:

FULL-TIME: @OfficialBWFC 1-0 @AVFCOfficial :thumbright:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: " HOW IT LOOKS SO FAR "

Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:04 pm

As messers Lennon & McCartney once sang."It's getting better, better, better every day!" :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:05 pm

BLUE54 wrote:As messers Lennon & McCartney once sang."It's getting better, better, better every day!" :ayatollah:

:lol: :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:05 pm

7pts clear game in hand well done QPR

Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:06 pm

Like I said last week, I think everyone will drop points where they are least expected, as Fulham have found out today. Unfortunately, that probably includes us. Pressure is on all the teams battling for the automatic spots, and the play offs, and that will inevitably lead to one or two unexpected results. All about who can hold their nerve the most over the next few weeks. May just be us as we are the team everyone has tipped to collapse, and the team who were not expected to be there in the first place. :bluescarf:

Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:51 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:Like I said last week, I think everyone will drop points where they are least expected, as Fulham have found out today. Unfortunately, that probably includes us. Pressure is on all the teams battling for the automatic spots, and the play offs, and that will inevitably lead to one or two unexpected results. All about who can hold their nerve the most over the next few weeks. May just be us as we are the team everyone has tipped to collapse, and the team who were not expected to be there in the first place. :bluescarf:

Steve city's form over season diesnt suggest we won't get the points required ? May be close but think we have enough to stay 2nd :thumbup:

Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:05 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:Like I said last week, I think everyone will drop points where they are least expected, as Fulham have found out today. Unfortunately, that probably includes us. Pressure is on all the teams battling for the automatic spots, and the play offs, and that will inevitably lead to one or two unexpected results. All about who can hold their nerve the most over the next few weeks. May just be us as we are the team everyone has tipped to collapse, and the team who were not expected to be there in the first place. :bluescarf:

Steve city's form over season diesnt suggest we won't get the points required ? May be close but think we have enough to stay 2nd :thumbup:

Allan, a couple of big games coming up. Probably a few unexpected results to come for all the sides in the promotion battle. As we know, anything can happen in this division, but as things stand, the only team in a better position than us to get promotion is Wolves. Our destiny is entirely in our own hands, and I think every team in this league apart from Wolves would gladly swap places with us right now.

Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:24 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Allan, a couple of big games coming up. Probably a few unexpected results to come for all the sides in the promotion battle. As we know, anything can happen in this division, but as things stand, the only team in a better position than us to get promotion is Wolves. Our destiny is entirely in our own hands, and I think every team in this league apart from Wolves would gladly swap places with us right now.

Yes games will be lost but I just don't think we will lose enough to stop us getting 2nd spot hope not anyway! :laughing6:

Re: UPDATED " HOW IT LOOKS SO FAR "

Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:11 pm

FULL-TIME: @OfficialBWFC 1-0 @AVFCOfficial :thumbright:

Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:30 pm

As long as we keep the togetherness we have showed so far points will keep coming our way. Watched the Fulham game and you can pass all day it don't won games all the time . :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:32 pm

Janick71 wrote:As long as we keep the togetherness we have showed so far points will keep coming our way. Watched the Fulham game and you can pass all day it don't won games all the time . :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

:thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:48 pm

So near yet so far because of those 4 difficult games away! win tomorrow and will make a tremendous difference as would give us basically 4 game advantage on villa & Fulham :thumbup:

Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:51 pm

Sunday Mar 18th Derby County Cardiff City 12pm Sky Tv A

Fri 3pm Mar 30 Burton Albion H

Mon 7:45pm Apr 2 Sheffield United A Live on Sky

Friday Apr 6th Cardiff City v Wolverhampton Wanderers Live on Sky

Tue Apr 10 Aston Villa v Cardiff City A live on Sky

Sat Apr 14 Norwich City A

Sat Apr 21 Nottingham Forest H live on Sky 19:45pm

Sat Apr 28 Hull City A

Sun 12:30pm May 6 Reading H
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:55 pm

just to add the villa game is live on sky also forever blue

that table is looking good isn't it :bluescarf:

Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:58 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:just to add the villa game is live on sky also forever blue

that table is looking good isn't it :bluescarf:

Cheers Mozzer, just updated :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:01 pm

Just received from one of the guys staying near the Derby stadium :thumbright:

Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:01 pm

pembroke allan wrote:So near yet so far because of those 4 difficult games away! win tomorrow and will make a tremendous difference as would give us basically 4 game advantage on villa & Fulham :thumbup:

If somehow we can secure a win tomorrow Allan I think we are there,

I would take a draw right now, but sometimes you just got to go for the jugular........when an opponent is down you just gotta stand on their neck.

We all sit in hope. :bluebird:

Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:09 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:So near yet so far because of those 4 difficult games away! win tomorrow and will make a tremendous difference as would give us basically 4 game advantage on villa & Fulham :thumbup:

If somehow we can secure a win tomorrow Allan I think we are there,

I would take a draw right now, but sometimes you just got to go for the jugular........when an opponent is down you just gotta stand on their neck.

We all sit in hope. :bluebird:[/quot

Well that's my view as there is nothing to suggest we won't get a further 3 wins in remaining 8 games that would mean both other teams would need to basically win 7 out 8 games left :thumbup:

Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:57 pm

In Our Hands :bluebird:

Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:47 pm

It certainly is beginning to look promising - a win tomorrow will put us 10 points clear with 8 to go

Or to put it another way the other sides will have to use 4 games just to get level