Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

UPDATED: READY FOR A SELLOUT/ AS PANIC BUYING AT CITY

Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:31 pm

UPDATED: READY FOR A SELLOUT/ AS PANIC BUYING AT CITY

UPDATED TUESDAY 20TH MARCH 2018 :bluebird:

The villa tickets are likely to be sold out by tomorrow at the latest. It’s carnage down the club. Panic buying has set in. :thumbright: :bluebird:

Live on a Tuesday night /Away / £30 a ticket :bluebird: :bluebird:

" ASTON VILLA AWAY TICKETS / PLUS NORWICH AWAY "

Aston Villa tickets on sale Tuesday 10.00am :bluebird: :bluebird:

to season ticket holders who have attended one away league game and away gold members who have attended 2+ away games until Thursday 22nd close of play. Friday 10.00am current season ticket holders and gold members. Allocation 2,600 ish. Does not include Derby but includes Brentford.

Tuesday, 10th April 2018 @ Villa Park. KO: 7:45pm.

Doug Ellis Stand

Adults: £30.00
Over 65: £20.00
Full-Time Students: £20.00
Armed Forces: £20.00
Under 21: £17.00
Under 16: £10.00

Norwich Away will also go on sale Tuesday. Allocation 2,000

please do not ring to book until after the Derby game for obvious reasons, but you can text or inbox me Vince 07814 779441
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: " ASTON VILLA AWAY TICKETS / PLUS NORWICH AWAY "

Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:38 pm

Villa will sell out despite it being a Tuesday, I would say demand in our area biggest of season even more than tomorrow. Uppacity

Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:39 pm

Stringfellow wrote:Villa will sell out despite it being a Tuesday, I would say demand in our area biggest of season even more than tomorrow. Uppacity

Gareth, I booked my flight four months ago for :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:41 pm

Given the likely demand for this game they should have made the qualifying criteria a little bit tougher. Say three away games. Much fairer to those who have been away a bit more this season. If unsold they could relax it to 1 or 2.

Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:46 pm

JJ1927 wrote:Given the likely demand for this game they should have made the qualifying criteria a little bit tougher. Say three away games. Much fairer to those who have been away a bit more this season. If unsold they could relax it to 1 or 2.

There no need to mate,not enough been going away to warrant.

Me and my son missed one game this season, only about 300 been to above 8 plus way games

Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:14 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Stringfellow wrote:Villa will sell out despite it being a Tuesday, I would say demand in our area biggest of season even more than tomorrow. Uppacity

Gareth, I booked my flight four months ago for :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

The dream would be 7 point gap when we meet them, unlikely but possible. Then of course we get a result. Anybody know if that’s our full allocation?

Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:47 pm

how many will we sell for nowrich? 500 ? 1000? 2000?
im gonna say around 1100

Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:51 pm

Unless I mis-read it VA suggested the Club are looking at a beam back for the Norwich game which seems a bit counter productive in terms of getting fans to go.

Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:47 pm

Norwich for me.. a ground I haven't been to..

Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:34 pm

I can rarely go these days and have only seen a handful of games this season, I'm not even sure I have a fan number anymore.

On that basis, will I be able to get a Norwich ticket ?

ie; are they on general sale to anyone ?

Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:39 pm

Bonner wrote:Norwich for me.. a ground I haven't been to..

My fifth visit to Carrow Road, if I go.

Re: UPDATED: " ASTON VILLA AWAY TICKETS / PLUS NORWICH AWAY

Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:54 am

Tuesday, 10th April 2018 @ Villa Park. KO: 7:45pm.

Doug Ellis Stand

Full-Time Students: £20.00

Disabled Allocations

Adults: £25.00
Full Time Students: £20.00
PA: free of charge

Selling Structure

Tuesday, 20th March 2018 (10am) – Thursday, 22rd March 2018 (5:30pm)

Available to current Season Ticket Holders who have attended 1+ away league fixtures this season, and to current Gold Members who have attended 2+ away league fixtures during the 2017/18 campaign.

Friday, 23rd March 2018 (10am)

Available to current Season Ticket Holders, and current Gold Members.
Purchase via:
In person at CCS
Web: www.eticketing.co.uk/cardiffcity
Phone: 0845 345 1400
*All tickets are subject to availability. Game Criteria – Away League fixtures, up to and including Brentford.

Re: UPDATED: READY FOR A SELLOUT/ AS PANIC BUYING AT CITY

Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:36 am

The villa tickets are likely to be sold out by tomorrow at the latest. It’s carnage down the club. Panic buying has set in. :thumbright: :bluebird:

Live on a Tuesday night /Away / £30 a ticket :bluebird: :bluebird:

Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:42 am

" NORWICH CITY AWAY "

Saturday, 14th April 2018 @ Carrow Road. KO: 3:00pm.

Tickets available to current Season Ticket Holders and Gold Members

General Ticket Prices

Seniors 65+: £20.00
Under 18: £15.00
Under 12: £10.00
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:25 pm

JJ1927 wrote:Given the likely demand for this game they should have made the qualifying criteria a little bit tougher. Say three away games. Much fairer to those who have been away a bit more this season. If unsold they could relax it to 1 or 2.

What about the people who have been away to more than three games but aren't members....

Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Might be snowed off yet ????????

Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:46 pm

Bluebina wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

No, it should be ok, I've just checked, they haven't many injuries :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:28 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:

What about the people who have been away to more than three games but aren't members....

If so then they would have paid on the day and won't be on the records I wouldn't think?

Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:36 pm

Just got mine but couldn't purchase online and about 15 minutes waiting on the phone but it was worth it :bluescarf: :old:

Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:45 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:

I don't think youll be in luck mate unless a member or season ticket holder can get you one :bluebird:

Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:14 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I can't stand these plastic supporters who fly in and out cherry picking the matches. Shouldn't be allowed ha ha

Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:33 pm

Will we get anymore?

Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:57 pm

Pulisnewport wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I can't stand these plastic supporters who fly in and out cherry picking the matches. Shouldn't be allowed ha ha

:lol:

Booked this game like all my other games 5-6 months in advance and would not matter if we were bottom of the Championship I was still flying over :thumbright: :bluebird: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

stephendavid wrote:Will we get anymore?

No Stephen.

Bluebina wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

:o :lol: :lol: :bluebird:

Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
stephendavid wrote:Will we get anymore?

No Stephen.

Typical annis we give them 5k lol

Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:37 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

:lol:

Booked this game like all my other games 5-6 months in advance and would not matter if we were bottom of the Championship I was still flying over :thumbright: :bluebird: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

I know that but worth a laugh.

Have safe trips out and back, what an enjoyable season to date.