Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Aston Villa Fans Not a Happy Bunch Tonight '

Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:03 pm

' Aston Villa Fans Not a Happy Bunch Tonight '
Link
https://www.villatalk.com/topic/17434-r ... n-v-villa/

Mantis
Don't think the weather helped but that was still pathetic. Play-offs it is then.

KJT123
We're a disgrace

jim
Awful tactics and in game management from Bruce.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' Aston Villa Fans Not a Happy Bunch Tonight '

Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:15 pm

just giving 1 or 2 of them a bit of stick on text tonight not too much just in case we get beat tomorrow and no doubt will get it back with a bit of interest :D

the thing with villa fans is they think they have a divine right to be in the prem as they are a huge club . imagine being a sunderland fan tonight tho !

Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:16 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:just giving 1 or 2 of them a bit of stick on text tonight not too much just in case we get beat tomorrow and no doubt will get it back with a bit of interest :D

the thing with villa fans is they think they have a divine right to be in the prem as they are a huge club . imagine being a sunderland fan tonight tho !

:lol: :thumbup: :bluebird:

Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:52 pm

Can't wait till we go there, to win at their place and clinch promotion would be awesome. Come on Bluebirds! :bluescarf:

Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:18 am

I think most now accept the race for second is over for us.

No Villa fan thinks we have a divine right to be in the PL. I know this sort of comment makes dramatic interesting reading but it is just silly. However, most expect us to be challenging given the quality of players in the squad and the amount of money spent not only on transfers but also on wages.

Ultimately, our dreadful start to the season (1 win in 7) has left us with no room for errors. Your 7 game winning run has ensured that the points total needed for 2nd has risen. Had you drawn a couple of those games (as most expected you to) the race would still be wide open.

I'm pleased that if anyone is in that position instead of us, it is yourselves. You are generally a good group on here and I'm pleased that you look like having something to cheer about.

Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:34 am

Long way to go AV but thanks, wouldn't fancy being in play-offs with Fulham mind. :ayatollah: