Could the game not be played to To rw night?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Once a blue always a blue44 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:21 am

By tomrw lunch time it'll all have gone! It's literally only today that it's bad. Why can't the game be played tomrw night instead? And don't say because of internationals because we have a game on Friday night the same week as the international matches against Burton! Surely it would make things a lot simpler!
Once a blue always a blue44

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Could the game not be played to To rw night?

Postby Once a blue always a blue44 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:26 am

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:By tomrw lunch time it'll all have gone! It's literally only today that it's bad. Why can't the game be played tomrw night instead? And don't say because of internationals because we have a game on Friday night the same week as the international matches against Burton! Surely it would make things a lot simpler!

No reason at all that the game shouldn't be played tomrw! Staff will be able to get in - our fans will get there as the snow will be gone by tomrw pm! We shouldn't accept another game in April on top of our busy schedule. We do not want another away game in April and ESP on the same week as the Norwich and villa away!
Once a blue always a blue44

Postby Lengee » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:28 am

I like the idea and From the point of view of the football team and not cramming in too many games later this would be ideal.
However the police would prob not agree and maybe a lot of city away fans with tickets might be unable to attend. :bluebird:
Lengee

Postby gazthebluebird1 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:04 am

I think tomorrow falls into the international window so it cannot be played then.
gazthebluebird1

Postby JJ1927 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:59 am

Given the snow had stopped and the weather was set to improve it could have been put back a couple of hours. They could have got all the staff in and game could have gone ahead.
JJ1927

Postby thomasblue » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:27 pm

I dont know why they couldnt delay it until 2/3pm and sent 4x4 vehicles to get the staff if it was that much of a issue
thomasblue

Postby BLUE54 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:00 pm

I can't think of a reason either. Oh, wait a minute..... :oops:
BLUE54

Postby Rydogsccfc » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:04 pm

thomasblue wrote:I dont know why they couldnt delay it until 2/3pm and sent 4x4 vehicles to get the staff if it was that much of a issue

But how are they're injured players going to recover in a few hours????? :roll: :roll: :roll:
On 13th December 2016 one man stood up to be counted against a pack of Wolves his name was Kenneth Zohore.
Rydogsccfc

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:46 am

It should've been played at the same time behind closed doors and all tickets should've been refunded.

We would've hammered them too... now i'm not so confident. :banghead:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Return to General Chat