“ A full investigation in to today’s match is demanded “

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:33 am

VINCE ALM:

There should be a full investigation by the EFL today regarding the postponement of the fixture with Derby.

An injury crisis at the club, we have supporters at the ground taking pictures of the ground and surrounding areas which look okay. There was no effort by DCFC to put the game on or the local council despite no snow since 4.00am!

2600 plus supporters battled there way out of South Wales to get there and conditions were improving further North we went.

A precedent was set when Middlesboro called a game off against Blackburn a few Years ago after have a long injury list and were docked points!

we've had a long injury list all season but battled on its a disgrace!
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: “ A full investigation in to today’s match is demanded “

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:38 am

At end day derby cannot say it did not benefit them for game to be called off? We :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :dontknow:
pembroke allan

Postby cardiff 74 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:38 am

Annis Derby said staff couldn't get to the ground they new what the weather was like yesterday they had plenty of warning also Derby got injuries there was always the possibility the game was going to be called off and it wasn't because of the weather I think this will back fire on them when we play them when it's rearranged
cardiff 74

Postby Matt the Bluebird » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:40 am

Is that’s the case ! I know Cardiff fans were on they way ! If the staff can’t get there ! Why can’t the game played behind doors on sky !
Matt the Bluebird

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:41 am

cardiff 74 wrote:Annis Derby said staff couldn't get to the ground they new what the weather was like yesterday they had plenty of warning also Derby got injuries there was always the possibility the game was going to be called off and it wasn't because of the weather I think this will back fire on them when we play them when it's rearranged

Martin, I hope it does.

The police were happy to go ahead with it.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby boyo1927 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:41 am

cardiff 74 wrote:Annis Derby said staff couldn't get to the ground they new what the weather was like yesterday they had plenty of warning also Derby got injuries there was always the possibility the game was going to be called off and it wasn't because of the weather I think this will back fire on them when we play them when it's rearranged

Surely yesterday they should have planned. For. Certain staff members not able to potentially get there. Hotels, support, additional support. Options
boyo1927

Postby darran1927 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:43 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Martin, I hope it does.

Their staff can get to the clubshop though it seems
Screenshot_20180318-100757.png
Screenshot_20180318-100757.png (154.86 KiB) Viewed 9065 times
darran1927

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:44 am

Mark Young CCFC Fan Just took this photo
Attachments
97FC075D-C569-48B3-BCD3-8AD268744CF6.jpeg
97FC075D-C569-48B3-BCD3-8AD268744CF6.jpeg (79.88 KiB) Viewed 9029 times

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:46 am

What difines surrounding area? Looking at latest pictures no snow at ground so guess they've drawn 30 mile circle around ground and said conditions to bad for people to get to ground? Funny Leicester game on and same areas for fans and staff to travel in. :roll:
pembroke allan

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:49 am

:bluebird:
Attachments
3AA075F5-EFD7-48B9-BB60-1B1B2476EE59.jpeg
3AA075F5-EFD7-48B9-BB60-1B1B2476EE59.jpeg (153.17 KiB) Viewed 8694 times

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby buckleys brewery » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:51 am

Like Jai-CCFC mentioned in another post, Rowett was quoted saying, there were only 10 first teamers able to train on Friday.
buckleys brewery

Postby Steve Zodiak » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:52 am

Perhaps they have decided that their "surrounding area" includes the Swiss Alps.
Steve Zodiak

Postby norms76 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:54 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Martin, I hope it does.

Yet the Club shop tweeted then quickly deleted the tweet that the club shop was open.
norms76

Postby brickyblue » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:57 am

They conned us no question
brickyblue

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:59 am

NW absolutely slating derby for calling game off. :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby TheHangedMan » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:00 am

Not happy about this at all.

What can we do? Probably nothing but I hope justice prevails in the rearranged fixture and we batter them on the pitch. :bluebird:
Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious........
TheHangedMan

Postby KBK-13 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:01 am

Derby club shop tweeted to say the shop is open 10 till 4, encouraging fans to visit, also the pub next to the ground have said the same
KBK-13

Postby TopCat CCFC » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:02 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:Perhaps they have decided that their "surrounding area" includes the Swiss Alps.

:lol:
TopCat CCFC

Postby boyo1927 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:04 am

pembroke allan wrote:NW absolutely slating derby for calling game off. :thumbup:

Where u hear this
boyo1927

Postby darran1927 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:10 am

boyo1927 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:NW absolutely slating derby for calling game off. :thumbup:

Where u hear this

Was on ssn just now
darran1927

Postby Pulisnewport » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:16 am

Bit embarrassing for Derby personally if I were City I'd play them the last week of the season just before our last game against Reading.

Let them play matches and lose a few more before we get them our current position benefits us so imo let them wait and sweat!!
Pulisnewport

Postby jimmy_rat » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:18 am

@JardineOfficial: @CardiffCityFC manager Neil Warnock says it’s a ‘disgrace’ that the game was called off today against @dcfcofficial. https://twitter.com/JardineOfficial/sta ... 04/video/1

Video of NW on sky. Doesn't hold back!
jimmy_rat

Postby blemmy » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:19 am

The decision by Derby to call this game off could well be considered by an unbiased person as CHEATING!!

Any other form of cheating within football is frowned upon by the authorities and action is always taken against those found guilty of CHEATING, e.g. yellow cards, red cards, fines, bans, points deductions etc.

Cardiff City FC armed with just the written and photographic evidence posted on this Board this morning and Rowett's interview comments could well be considered sufficient evidence to make a formal complaint against Derby regarding their actions in cancelling today's game.

Hopefully someone within the club may well choose to take the matter further!

:bluescarf: :old: :bluescarf:
blemmy

Postby jimmy_rat » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:21 am

blemmy wrote:The decision by Derby to call this game off could well be considered by an unbiased person as CHEATING!!

Any other form of cheating within football is frowned upon by the authorities and action is always taken against those found guilty of CHEATING, e.g. yellow cards, red cards, fines, bans, points deductions etc.

Cardiff City FC armed with just the written and photographic evidence posted on this Board this morning and Rowett's interview comments could well be considered sufficient evidence to make a formal complaint against Derby regarding their actions in cancelling today's game.

Also, don't forget it was due to be live on Sky. They have some clout within the FA. If they're pissed off I can't see this ending well for Derby.
jimmy_rat

Postby Nickoblue23 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:22 am

I'd love the squad to go down to the ground and have a little kick about in the main car park!! Really make a point that Derby have bent the rules in their favour with 0 consideration for the Thousands of fans who have travelled down!! I hope they're fined and deducted points! Nothing will happen though and all this does is give us a bigger challenge with fixtures!!
Nickoblue23

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:23 am

blemmy wrote:The decision by Derby to call this game off could well be considered by an unbiased person as CHEATING!!

They can be deducted points if proven that they deliberately didn't make sufficient effort to have game played! and having shop open doesn't look good and neither does their managers complaint about only ten fit players. :laughing6:
pembroke allan

Postby Brianclark5 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:27 am

I got to ground at ten am no problem at all. Pavements clear and surrounding roads. Saw city team bus - black Edwards bus . Derby stewards were clearing some parts where there was snow. Cannot understand why it as called off. Sure conditions around Glos. not good but in Derby fairly good. Long trip for nothing. :bluescarf:
Brianclark5

Postby darran1927 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:29 am

pembroke allan wrote:

They can be deducted points if proven that they deliberately didn't make sufficient effort to have game played! and having shop open doesn't look good and neither does their managers complaint about only ten fit players. :laughing6:

Still we all know deep down efl/fa will do f**k all due to lack of evidence
darran1927

Postby Carpe Diem » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:33 am

Them having points deducted is of no benefit to us.
Getting 3 points today would have been massive. Of course it was a tough game and no guarantee of points, but I’d rather play them today that later on in a jam packed April. This could prove very costly.
Carpe Diem

Postby blemmy » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:34 am

Carpe Diem wrote:Them having points deducted is of no benefit to us.
Getting 3 points today would have been massive. Of course it was a tough game and no guarantee of points, but I’d rather play them today that later on in a jam packed April. This could prove very costly.

Do we have the final say as regards the reply date?
blemmy

Next

Return to General Chat