Season tickets, (new stand)

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby The Cobra » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:39 am

If we go up I presume we would use the new stand next season, if so people renewed by the April deadline wouldn't have chance to go in the upper tier, or could you transfer when decision is made?
The Cobra

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Season tickets, (new stand)

Postby 2blue2handle » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:56 am

They are available now aren't they? Looks that way from the leaflet.
2blue2handle

Re: Season tickets, (new stand)

Postby Sven » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:41 pm

The Cobra wrote:If we go up I presume we would use the new stand next season, if so people renewed by the April deadline wouldn't have chance to go in the upper tier, or could you transfer when decision is made?

Currently, existing seats are on offer to existing STH's but I'm too that a move to 'a currently available' seat is possible and these will be updated again once the current 'Early Bird' offer has expired :thumbright:

Not sure if the Upper Ninian is available right now but it is possible to exchange your season ticket for another part of the ground even after you have purchased your existing seat in order to get the offer

As stated, all down to availability from there on in :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Return to General Chat