Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Neil warnocks view !

Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:02 am

NW absolutely slates derby for calling game off! He pulled no punches in saying they wanted game off and wants authorities to look at it. :thumbup:

Re: Neil warnocks view !

Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:04 am

Was this on SSN?

Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:06 am

Bluebird-in-Jackland wrote:Was this on SSN?

Yes about 10mins ago :thumbup:

Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:15 am

Hoping they replay it within the next hour, I must say I enjoy a Warnock rant.

Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:19 am

Bluebird-in-Jackland wrote:Hoping they replay it within the next hour, I must say I enjoy a Warnock rant.

Yes no one's in any doubt as to why game called off! Surely FL will investigate now :thumbup:

Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:07 pm

Just watched Warnock on ssn. He not happy. Fixture pile up now is what he is afraid of. EFL are gonna tuck us up. :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:25 pm

Janick71 wrote:Just watched Warnock on ssn. He not happy. Fixture pile up now is what he is afraid of. EFL are gonna tuck us up. :ayatollah:

Probably go in our favour, as squad and coaching staff use it as more motorvation in remaining games, long rest also untill next game!

Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:44 pm

The Cobra wrote:
Janick71 wrote:Just watched Warnock on ssn. He not happy. Fixture pile up now is what he is afraid of. EFL are gonna tuck us up. :ayatollah:

Probably go in our favour, as squad and coaching staff use it as more motorvation in remaining games, long rest also untill next game!

We will lose momentum though. We always play shit after an international break.

We have won 7 in a row with the injuries we have got. Seems they have pulled a fast one due to their injury crisis. This would have been the best time to play them.

Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:04 pm

Escott1927 wrote:
The Cobra wrote:

We will lose momentum though. We always play shit after an international break.

We have won 7 in a row with the injuries we have got. Seems they have pulled a fast one due to their injury crisis. This would have been the best time to play them.

Would lose momentum anyway with international break, dont think so but we could have lost today, next game Burton at home to extend to 8 games unbeaten couldnt ask for a better warm up for tough games to come! Swings and rounabouts, pluses and minuses. Its simple win 6 from 9 and we are up, probably less, 4 or 5 from 9. We are capable of that!

Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:22 pm

NW was right it could have been played at 1:30 easily.

Should be played tomorrow to avoid having to fit the game in elsewhere when others around us get a rest when it is needed.