Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who called the game off?

Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:50 am

Who actually called the game off? If the ref didn't nor the police then who the hell has the authority to call it off? If it was a decision by the club and the local authority then CCFC- on behalf of the 2,700 of us who got out of bed very early this morning (4.30 in my case)and battled through the snow in South Wales to get up there - should demand to see the reasoning behind it and challenge it.

Re: Who called the game off?

Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:31 pm

It was the clubs decision ,made at 8 this morning

Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:12 pm

In his interview, NW says the club called it off. He was furious, called it a disgrace given what Rowett had said about lack of players.

EFL need to investigate and take action.

Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:22 pm

I think it was 'Mystic bluescarlet' on H&S grounds :thumbup: :laughing6:

Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:37 pm

Sven wrote:I think it was 'Mystic bluescarlet' on H&S grounds :thumbup: :laughing6:

:lol: Chris, I have looked into my crystal ball and 'Mystic Bluescarlet' also appears to be displaying symptoms of 'Magic. Hmmmmmm.

Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:44 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
Sven wrote:I think it was 'Mystic bluescarlet' on H&S grounds :thumbup: :laughing6:

:lol: Chris, I have looked into my crystal ball and 'Mystic Bluescarlet' also appears to be displaying symptoms of 'Magic. Hmmmmmm.

Paul, his current mantra is "Where there's blame there's a claim!" :thumbright:

Much better than his usual one, "Where's there scope, there's a dope!" ;) :lol:

Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:03 pm

Sven wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:

Paul, his current mantra is "Where there's blame there's a claim!" :thumbright:

Much better than his usual one, "Where's there scope, there's a dope!" ;) :lol:

He must have got snowed into his dungeon and is a bit bored.

Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:07 pm

Walinoz wrote:It was the clubs decision ,made at 8 this morning

I would love to see what the EFL rules are on circumstances in which a club can call a game off without recourse to the referee, police or some other authority.

Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:30 pm

JJ1927 wrote:
Walinoz wrote:It was the clubs decision ,made at 8 this morning

I would love to see what the EFL rules are on circumstances in which a club can call a game off without recourse to the referee, police or some other authority.

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/bor ... on-6771285

Boro deducted 3points in 1997