Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MY THOUGHTS: DERBY WON THE BATTLE, BUT CARDIFF WILL WIN WAR

Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:24 pm

Derby County took the opportunity to cowardly cancel there match-up between 2nd place Cardiff.

Neil Warnock blasts everyone a Derby County for being such a disgrace, of a club to postpone such a great chance for Cardiff to gain 3 more further points on Fulham and Aston Villa.

Sky Sports have a response from Cardiff manager Neil Warnock, who is angry at Derby County
Sky Sports have knocked on the door of Derby County and they are refusing to respond on why they postponed there match.

Cardiff City Supporters Club's Vince Alm is demanding an investigation from the EFL on this matter.

Cardiff are 2nd in the EFL Championship Table with 7 points ahead of 3rd and 4th place Fulham and Aston Villa
Derby County are in the Play-Offs and are just 1 point from going out of the Play-Offs, with Boro, Bristol City, Preston and Sheffield United all within 3 points behind Derby.

My Thoughts:
The phrase "I am not angry I am disappointed" could not be far from the truth, but with the club denying or responding to there actions to postpone the big match with the Bluebirds, this is in my opinion an act of a coward, and Derby just want to hide away and get away with everything which is not fair to teams like us (Cardiff), you say that they have got a book of injured players, so do Cardiff but we get on with it, Derby on the other hand cheat.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.