Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: NEIL WARNOCK ON 'DISGRACEFUL' DERBY POSTPONEMENT

Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:55 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:AV3 is Roathy lads, ignore old oddjob and he'll recede back into his dungeon and then get his sexbots to punish him. Cuckoo!

Nah while I don't agree with his points on this, on the whole AV3 has been a solid, decent poster across the season.

Can't go accusing everyone who raises a different point of view as Roathy - it's this boards equivalent of blaming everything on the Russians :lol:

Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:29 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:AV3 is Roathy lads, ignore old oddjob and he'll recede back into his dungeon and then get his sexbots to punish him. Cuckoo!

Nah while I don't agree with his points on this, on the whole AV3 has been a solid, decent poster across the season.

Can't go accusing everyone who raises a different point of view as Roathy - it's this boards equivalent of blaming everything on the Russians :lol:

Its just too easy. Not even a good try Roathy, so no cigar as per usual.

Your weirdo multis are more obvious to spot than a bulldogs bollocks. Haven't used your Skandinavian Bluebird multi for a while either. Forgotten the password? Or just giving it a nice rest?

You moan to the mods when you eventually get banned claiming that 'you add value' to this MB. Pathetic.

Wise up - You don't.

Now back to your sex dungeon and yoir Narcisstic Personality Disorder sexbot 'therapy'.

P.S. Don't apply for a job with the KGB. You would be their shittest spy.

Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:50 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:

Your weirdo multis are more obvious to spot than a bulldogs bollocks. Haven't used your Skandinavian Bluebird multi for a while either. Forgotten the password? Or just giving it a nice rest?

You moan to the mods when you eventually get banned claiming that 'you add value' to this MB. Pathetic.

Wise up - You don't.

Now back to your sex dungeon and yoir Narcisstic Personality Disorder sexbot 'therapy'.

It's so obvious but for the life of me I just don't understand why he does it. Has he got no life? It's just weird.

Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:37 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:

Wise up - You don't.

It's so obvious but for the life of me I just don't understand why he does it. Has he got no life? It's just weird.

It is THM and for him to do it for years is beyond odd.

Present divide and multiply attempts to ruin this excellent forum are:

1: AV3
2: Ealing Ayatollah.

He actually thinks that he adds quality to this MB by virtually engaging his NSP multis and then bleats to the mods when he gets sussed by saying he adds to the forum.

The word 'Wanker' was invented for him.

Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:22 am

TheHangedMan wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:

Wise up - You don't.

It's obvious that I'm someone called "Roathy"?

If you think that, you're as mixed up and obsessed as that crazy Grange Star crank. I came on this board after you played at Villa Park last season. I didn't agree with some of the things being said and voiced my opinion. On the whole though, I thought the majority on here were decent enough football fans so I stuck around.

Because I disagreed with comments that Grealish was a diver or that Villa fans attack people in wheelchairs or that English fans deserve severe beatings in Russia, the weapon that is Grange Star has decided that I am this "Roathy" character that he is obsessed with.

I can assure you that I am not "Roathy" or indeed anyone else who posts on here. Mozzer will be able to confirm this as I've exchanged a few texts with him this season.

I cannot believe that anyone could be so thick/stupid to think that I'm someone else just because I disagree with comments made about my team.

Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:28 am

AV3 wrote:
TheHangedMan wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:

Wise up - You don't.

If you think that, you're as mixed up and obsessed as that crazy Grange Star crank. I came on this board after you played at Villa Park last season. I didn't agree with some of the things being said and voiced my opinion. On the whole though, I thought the majority on here were decent enough football fans so I stuck around.

Because I disagreed with comments that Grealish was a diver or that Villa fans attack people in wheelchairs or that English fans deserve severe beatings in Russia, the weapon that is Grange Star has decided that I am this "Roathy" character that he is obsessed with.

I can assure you that I am not "Roathy" or indeed anyone else who posts on here. Mozzer will be able to confirm this as I've exchanged a few texts with him this season.

I cannot believe that anyone could be so thick/stupid to think that I'm someone else just because I disagree with comments made about my team.

agree with all this except your comment about grealish :laughing5:

Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:43 am

paulh_85 wrote:
AV3 wrote:
TheHangedMan wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:

Wise up - You don't.

agree with all this except your comment about grealish :laughing5:

AV3 usually a good poster :thumbright: Although I agree - Grelish is a diving C**T but It would be ok if he was a city player :laughing6:

Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:50 am

You'll probably find that Snodgrass is worse than Grealish - He buys very cheap free kicks. Grealish is just too quick for most players in the Championship. Most of the times he goes down, we would have had more of an advantage if he'd stayed on his feet so there really isn't any incentive or gain to be had by him going to ground.

Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:51 am

AV3 wrote:You'll probably find that Snodgrass is worse than Grealish - He buys very cheap free kicks. Grealish is just too quick for most players in the Championship. Most of the times he goes down, we would have had more of an advantage if he'd stayed on his feet so there really isn't any incentive or gain to be had by him going to ground.

He's just a shit CR7 shit CR7 :laughing6:

Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:57 am

AV3. We'll have to agree to differ on Grealish. No doubt the lad is very talented but he milk's a challenge like the very worst and to be honest he's complete tosser.

As for the postponement, I doubt it goes on with anything like the frequency you suggest. They needed that game postponed and they used a few modest piles of snow on the surrounding soft landscape to substantiate their decision. You could call off just about every winter game on the basis of the risk at that ground yesterday. It was a few puddles lying on the tarmac carpark, pavings and roads.

To hell with the thousand of fans, theirs and ours travelling from all over the country to get there. To hell for the self employed burger seller binning hundreds of pounds worth of stock today. To hell for the £ 30 quid a day steward who today cant top up their electric meter today. And all because Derby County couldn't field a strong enough side. I know it, you know it and the EFL really know it. The question is will the EFL do something about it or are they happy for the football fan and the football community to be shafted once again.

There's little benefit to Cardiff now. The game wall be rescheduled and we play the strongest team available to them. They're the rules we play with and you accept that. That doesn't mean they should get away with it though.

Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:22 pm

I agree that it doesn't go on frequently. However, whenever the opportunity arises to use this excuse because you have injuries, it will be used. That applies to Derby, Man City, Cardiff or whoever.

Most people who didn't get paid yesterday will do so whenever the game is rescheduled. Yes it's a shame for those who traveled but it has always been the same - Fans travel from all over to get to games. We recently had coaches of fans trying to get over from Scandinavia to a home game that was called off. I think they got as far as Germany before giving up. It happens. As a fan, I want my team to win - If that means taking advantage of the weather to call a game off, taking one for the team when a player is through on goal or pulling an opponents shirt then I'm for it. Your team have a reputation for being physical. I never criticise this as Warnock is getting the best out of a side built on a shoestring budget and would urge the same in your position. It stretches the rules (and therefore the integrity of the game) to the limit though.

Going back to Grealish, I watch him every week, usually live. He asks for the ball in the most tightest of areas and runs with it. He is way too good for the division and gets caught by trailing legs all the time. I'd wager he's the most fouled player in the division compared to minutes he's played and there is usually no advantage in going down as he's past the opponent.

Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:24 pm

I can confirm AV3 is 100% a Villa fan :thumbright:

Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:49 pm

AV3 wrote:I agree that it doesn't go on frequently. However, whenever the opportunity arises to use this excuse because you have injuries, it will be used. That applies to Derby, Man City, Cardiff or whoever.

Most people who didn't get paid yesterday will do so whenever the game is rescheduled. Yes it's a shame for those who traveled but it has always been the same - Fans travel from all over to get to games. We recently had coaches of fans trying to get over from Scandinavia to a home game that was called off. I think they got as far as Germany before giving up. It happens. As a fan, I want my team to win - If that means taking advantage of the weather to call a game off, taking one for the team when a player is through on goal or pulling an opponents shirt then I'm for it. Your team have a reputation for being physical. I never criticise this as Warnock is getting the best out of a side built on a shoestring budget and would urge the same in your position. It stretches the rules (and therefore the integrity of the game) to the limit though.

Going back to Grealish, I watch him every week, usually live. He asks for the ball in the most tightest of areas and runs with it. He is way too good for the division and gets caught by trailing legs all the time. I'd wager he's the most fouled player in the division compared to minutes he's played and there is usually no advantage in going down as he's past the opponent.

Grealish is no doubt a very fouled player and he deserves the same protection as everyone else. When he goes down though, he frequently bangs the ground as if in his death throes, only to spring to his feet and attend to his quiff.
That's what he did with Peltier last year and forms the basis of my opinion and probably other city fans. I'd never seen him do it before and I genuinely thought 'that lads really hurt'. He sprung from ground to his feet in a single movement. It was Olga Corbett in her prime.

I didn't really have much of a problem with the sending off. Rash challenge and although a little soft you can get a booking for next to nothing these days.

Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:05 pm

AV3 wrote:You'll probably find that Snodgrass is worse than Grealish - He buys very cheap free kicks. Grealish is just too quick for most players in the Championship. Most of the times he goes down, we would have had more of an advantage if he'd stayed on his feet so there really isn't any incentive or gain to be had by him going to ground.

thats very cliche.

players like him go to ground because its in their nature. they arent thinking about what might happen if they try to tough it out

Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:58 pm

AV3 wrote:
TheHangedMan wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:

Wise up - You don't.

Must have touched a nerve. The usual essay reply from the fteak when sussed. The NPD Oddball doth protest too much.

And the 'occasional text as proof I'm not Roathy' comment is his usual guff.

Over the years, the mods have had a shitstorm of texts, emails and pm's from the screamer all pleading to be let back on here as he 'adds so much to the forum'. I'd hate to see his hard-drives. Cuckoo.

Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:18 pm

Neil Warnock is clueless. Try and look at Derbyshire before embarrassing himself. Don't forget he asked his 2 players to fake the injury at Sheffield United (he got done for it)

Also we had 9 players 1st team fit against Forest and still went ahead so no injuries hit definitely nothing to do with it.

Carry on crying you cry babies x

Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:38 am

DEL84 wrote:Neil Warnock is clueless. Try and look at Derbyshire before embarrassing himself. Don't forget he asked his 2 players to fake the injury at Sheffield United (he got done for it)

Also we had 9 players 1st team fit against Forest and still went ahead so no injuries hit definitely nothing to do with it.

you make little sense. please let me know which one of the outfield players against forest wasnt a first team player? regardless of weather that was the case or not, you had no opportunity to call that match off so had no choice.

as you said about Warnock, he got done for that match, just like your club should for this one.

Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:12 am

DEL84 wrote:Neil Warnock is clueless. Try and look at Derbyshire before embarrassing himself. Don't forget he asked his 2 players to fake the injury at Sheffield United (he got done for it)

Glad we can finally agree on something. Warnock got done so in that context so should you.

Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:30 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
TheHangedMan wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:

Wise up - You don't.

It is THM and for him to do it for years is beyond odd.

Present divide and multiply attempts to ruin this excellent forum are:

1: AV3
2: Ealing Ayatollah.

He actually thinks that he adds quality to this MB by virtually engaging his NSP multis and then bleats to the mods when he gets sussed by saying he adds to the forum.

The word 'Wanker' was invented for him.

MIssed this post first time around but the irony of being called Roathy for pointing out that calling everyone you disagree with is Roathy was so ridiculous i couldn't resist responding.

Looking at the time of the post I reckon Mr. Grange End Star might have been on the sauce a wee bit either that or he is a troll, a moron or a tw*t. Probably a mix of all of the above :lol:

Yep I've been posting on the board for 6 years or so just so I can be a sleeper account multi for Roathy. Nice one Sherlock you got me with your laser-like powers of deduction :laughing5:

In fact I was so in awe of your ability to tell I was Roathy (when even I didn't know it myself) that I thought I'd put together a brief homage to your amazing and uncanny skills of deduction. :thumbright:

Grange End Star puts Sherlock Homes to shame.jpg

:lol: :mrgreen: :laughing5: :laughing6: :wave:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.