Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CARDIFF CITY NOT HAPPY AS KEN CHOO CLAMPS DOWN ON THE EFL

Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:49 pm

Ken Choo was told by the EFL that the full reason for allowing Derby to cancel this match up is because there supporters, could not get off there drives to go to the ground, I mean I herd some rubbish in my time but this has to be the worst excuse from the league ever, just look at the Arsenal match that happened a few weeks ago, fans could not go to that match and they had to put up with it.

Ken Choo is not happy and further more they would want to put the match in April where Cardiff would have 3 away matches on the bounce, which is defiantly in a bit of a disadvantage for the Bluebirds.

All this with Derby and the EFL sounds fishy, and it stinks a lot, and I am not just talking about the shite both Derby and the EFL make up.

I do hope this won't effect the current form of Cardiff, and we can come back refreshed with players returning from injury ready for the final charge to the Premier League. :ayatollah:

You never know maybe the Friday match against Burton might be moved to a Saturday, then again that i relying on this cheat league.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: CARDIFF CITY NOT HAPPY AS KEN CHOO CLAMPS DOWN ON THE EF

Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:54 pm

What about the teams just below derby they were hoping city beat them with a weakened side now we will play them full strength not fair on them either :shock:

Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:55 pm

Sam ReaN wrote:Ken Choo was told by the EFL that the full reason for allowing Derby to cancel this match up is because there supporters, could not get off there drives to go to the ground, I mean I herd some rubbish in my time but this has to be the worst excuse from the league ever, just look at the Arsenal match that happened a few weeks ago, fans could not go to that match and they had to put up with it.

Ken Choo is not happy and further more they would want to put the match in April where Cardiff would have 3 away matches on the bounce, which is defiantly in a bit of a disadvantage for the Bluebirds.

All this with Derby and the EFL sounds fishy, and it stinks a lot, and I am not just talking about the shite both Derby and the EFL make up.

I do hope this won't effect the current form of Cardiff, and we can come back refreshed with players returning from injury ready for the final charge to the Premier League. :ayatollah:

You never know maybe the Friday match against Burton might be moved to a Saturday, then again that i relying on this cheat league.

I'd rather it was on Friday because I think Sheff Utd on Monday will be harder.

Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:56 pm

Sam ReaN wrote:Ken Choo was told by the EFL that the full reason for allowing Derby to cancel this match up is because there supporters, could not get off there drives to go to the ground, I mean I herd some rubbish in my time but this has to be the worst excuse from the league ever, just look at the Arsenal match that happened a few weeks ago, fans could not go to that match and they had to put up with it.

The boxing is on on the Saturday evening, not sure it could be moved now.