Derby County officials 'angry at Neil Warnock

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:41 pm

Derby County officials 'angry at Neil Warnock over postponement comments'
Derby officials 'angry at Neil Warnock'© Offside

By Daniel Lewis, Football League Correspondent

Monday, March 19, 2018

Derby County officials have reportedly reacted with anger after Cardiff City boss Neil Warnock suggested that underhand tactics were at play in postponing Sunday's clash.

Warnock was unhappy at the decision to cancel the fixture a few hours before it was due to kick off, which the Rams put down to unsafe conditions around Pride Park following overnight snow.

The Bluebirds manager claimed that the decision was likely taken due to the Rams' big injury list, with the match now having to be rearranged for mid-to-late April.

According to Sky Sports News, however, fellow promotion hopefuls Derby stand by their decision to call off the game as they had all the necessary approvals from the authorities.

County chiefs are said to be unhappy with Warnock's assertion that the postponement was down to anything other than the public's safety.

The English Football League have sided with Derby in the ongoing spat.
Attachments
neil-warnock-kevin-blackwell-2.jpg
neil-warnock-kevin-blackwell-2.jpg (17.04 KiB) Viewed 2271 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Derby County officials 'angry at Neil Warnock

Postby pembroke allan » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:50 pm

Yes had approval but it was they who called game off not police or sag, they just agreed to it being called off which is not the same as asking or consulting them? :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:03 pm

No point worrying it now, whats done is done. EFL will not act
1980s Bluebird

Postby pembroke allan » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:04 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:No point worrying it now, whats done is done. EFL will not act

Efl are investigating events just posted it on here :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby Bluebird For Life » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:06 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
1980s Bluebird wrote:No point worrying it now, whats done is done. EFL will not act

Maybe the tide is turning - with so much evidence now in the public domain they would have a hard job justifying no action...
Bluebird For Life

Postby Bluebird For Life » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Derby County officials 'angry at Neil Warnock over postponement comments'
Derby officials 'angry at Neil Warnock'© Offside

By Daniel Lewis, Football League Correspondent

Monday, March 19, 2018

Derby County officials have reportedly reacted with anger after Cardiff City boss Neil Warnock suggested that underhand tactics were at play in postponing Sunday's clash.

Warnock was unhappy at the decision to cancel the fixture a few hours before it was due to kick off, which the Rams put down to unsafe conditions around Pride Park following overnight snow.

The Bluebirds manager claimed that the decision was likely taken due to the Rams' big injury list, with the match now having to be rearranged for mid-to-late April.

According to Sky Sports News, however, fellow promotion hopefuls Derby stand by their decision to call off the game as they had all the necessary approvals from the authorities.

County chiefs are said to be unhappy with Warnock's assertion that the postponement was down to anything other than the public's safety.

The English Football League have sided with Derby in the ongoing spat.

they have got a f***** nerve to complain about Warnock after what they have just done. Too bad, they got found out and didn't get backed up in their attempt to cheat their way to an advantage over the other clubs and their supporters involved in the promotion race. Hammer them please EFL. This really is the lowest of the low and its a good job its not me who makes the decision because I would relegate them with no right of appeal.
Bluebird For Life

Postby DandoCCFC » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:45 pm

Public safety? 2,000 Cardiff fans travelled up miles and miles away.
I will.
And before anyone els gets in there no im not an ideot abroad

SL69.
DandoCCFC

Postby pembroke allan » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:14 pm

Bluebird For Life wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Maybe the tide is turning - with so much evidence now in the public domain they would have a hard job justifying no action...

Well from what's been said tonight it's becoming obvious that derby unilaterally called game off as no one else called it off ! And they've at best been economical with truth with efl :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby Steve Zodiak » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:34 pm

I can see why Derby are angry with Warnock. I would be as well if I thought I had pulled off a big con and then some bloke found out I was a cheat and a liar and actually had the nerve to let other people know I was nothing more than a con artist. :old:
Steve Zodiak

Postby DEL84 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:26 pm

DCFC officials have every right to be angry at Colin pathetic comment. CARDIFF CITY FC should rename CRY BABIES FC.

Oh and I hope that EFL fine him for that and other stuff ie break and entering the stadium.

CRY BABIES X
DEL84

Postby davids » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:21 am

DEL84 wrote:DCFC officials have every right to be angry at Colin pathetic comment. CARDIFF CITY FC should rename CRY BABIES FC.

Oh and I hope that EFL fine him for that and other stuff ie break and entering the stadium.

CRY BABIES X

Fair play to you sunshine - you are a prick of the highest order.

Looking forward to your cheating club bottling it again this season hopefully followed by hefty FFP sanctions against them next season.
davids

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:30 am

davids wrote:
DEL84 wrote:DCFC officials have every right to be angry at Colin pathetic comment. CARDIFF CITY FC should rename CRY BABIES FC.

CRY BABIES X

Looking forward to your cheating club bottling it again this season hopefully followed by hefty FFP sanctions against them next season.

:lol: made my tuesday morning :thumbright:
1980s Bluebird

Postby Bluebird For Life » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:52 am

1980s Bluebird wrote:
davids wrote:

CRY BABIES X

I can just see Warnock with his jemmy forcing the locks off the stadium doors and hoping the Derby staff don't turn up in case they see him and spoil his story- ffs :wave: :wave: :wave:
Bluebird For Life

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:22 am

Bluebird For Life wrote:
1980s Bluebird wrote:
davids wrote:

CRY BABIES X

I can just see Warnock with his jemmy forcing the locks off the stadium doors and hoping the Derby staff don't turn up in case they see him and spoil his story- ffs :wave: :wave: :wave:

What a bell whiffer
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Return to General Chat