Talk Sport discussing the Derby convenient cancellation

Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:20 pm

A topic on the current show up to 10pm

Re: Talk Sport discussing the Derby convenient cancellation

Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:40 pm

what did they say, you can't rewind the live broadcast

Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:48 pm

Heard Danny Kelly on my way home criticising Warnock and saying that the Derbyshire police had made a statement this afternoon saying they were the ones who called the match off!

Five minutes later on the sports news the presenter confirmed that the police had said that it wasn't their decision to call it off.

They can't even get the facts right.

Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:30 pm

Sam ReaN wrote:what did they say, you can't rewind the live broadcast

Uh it's not 10 pm yet so no need to rewind Doc.

Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:39 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Sam ReaN wrote:what did they say, you can't rewind the live broadcast

Uh it's not 10 pm yet so no need to rewind Doc.

Show runs up to 10pm and as yet they haven’t got to the subject

Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:01 pm

davids wrote:Heard Danny Kelly on my way home criticising Warnock and saying that the Derbyshire police had made a statement this afternoon saying they were the ones who called the match off!

Five minutes later on the sports news the presenter confirmed that the police had said that it wasn't their decision to call it off.

They don't like city earlier in day they were casgating NW for his outburst :o

Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:48 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
davids wrote:Heard Danny Kelly on my way home criticising Warnock and saying that the Derbyshire police had made a statement this afternoon saying they were the ones who called the match off!

Hardly - Neil was employed by them when he was out of work

Talksport is a station which contradicts itself continuously with either side of a debate to get people who are daft enough to listen to ring in and spout their ill informed opinion.

I listen to it cos I'm daft

Jason Cundy is a c unt of the highest order is my opinion so is my wannabee mate Jim White so is Adrian Durham and the thick as two planks Darren 'I tell you what' Gough (good cricketer though). Hawksby and Jacobs lets just talk about the big 6 clubs but especially Chelsea and Spurs all the f ucking time.

I liked Colin Murray he's good at what he does - but he left after Murdoch got involved - at least he stuck to his principles. The rest of them are gob sh1tes

Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:22 pm

After all that they didn’t say much about it. Simon Jordan is a friend of NW and is complimentary about him. He said that much of the scale of the issue would depend on how much of a big deal NW wanted to make of it.
Jordan and Strachan both said the roads around the stadium are good and doubted they would have been a problem for access. SJ said he thought derby had a case to answer.

Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:30 pm

The Compactor wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Hardly - Neil was employed by them when he was out of work

Talksport is a station which contradicts itself continuously with either side of a debate to get people who are daft enough to listen to ring in and spout their ill informed opinion.

I listen to it cos I'm daft

Jason Cundy is a c unt of the highest order is my opinion so is my wannabee mate Jim White so is Adrian Durham and the thick as two planks Darren 'I tell you what' Gough (good cricketer though). Hawksby and Jacobs lets just talk about the big 6 clubs but especially Chelsea and Spurs all the f ucking time.

I liked Colin Murray he's good at what he does - but he left after Murdoch got involved - at least he stuck to his principles. The rest of them are gob sh1tes

They may well be pally with NW but whoever was on programme this morning wasn't NW's buddy. :laughing6: