Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE FIGHT AGAINST DERBY COUNTY'S COWARDLY ACT

Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:23 pm

I for one absolutely love what Vince Alm and Ken Choo are doing because no matter what happen the Bluebirds stick together and fight against these stupid allegations from Derby County and the EFL.

Derby County are trying there best to hide away without punishment, but Cardiff City are a club not to be messed with fans determined to punish Derby County, and if they continue to back Derby, the English Football League (EFL).

There will be a podcast on CardiffFanTV discussing the future ramifications for Derby County, and what the winter break means for Cardiff City, and the final push for promotion to the Premier League. This podcast will be available on Wednesday :ayatollah:

This in a way proves that everyone at Cardiff City are more together than ever before with Fans and the board.

And we as the Bluebirds, will fight for our right against Derby County, and I personally think that the match between Derby and Cardiff should be called off altogether, and further more the 3 points for this match should go to Cardiff and 3 points dropped for Derby County in the league, and a refund for every single Cardiff fan that travelled and went by the fan coaches to the match, because if Derby fans can't make it to there own stadium and Cardiff fans can through the snowy blizzards then that is wrong.

PUNISHMENT I THINK DERBY SHOULD FACE:
Points deduction -5 points
Match Fully Cancelled Giving Cardiff City +5 Points (The 2 added points are for wasting time and money for Cardiff City Fans)
Fine
Managerial Sacking
Refund to every Cardiff City Fan the Travelled

Re: THE FIGHT AGAINST DERBY COUNTY'S COWARDLY ACT

Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:39 pm

Have you looked at the rules first? Not sure we can get 5 points for derbys actions.
My understanding is best result. 3-0 win 3 points

Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:56 pm

I don't think we should be given any points. Completely unfair for those other clubs challenging for an automatic promotion place, particularly as we could have lost had the match gone ahead. The game will have to be played, and we will have to earn any points that we get from this fixture. However, Derby should be docked a minimum of three points which would drop them down to 9th place. Hopefully, as a result of cheating they will miss out on a play off place which would be a just punishment.

Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:08 pm

I want a refund plus compensation cos I didn't go on the piss Saturday so I could get up at 6am!

Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:13 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:I don't think we should be given any points. Completely unfair for those other clubs challenging for an automatic promotion place, particularly as we could have lost had the match gone ahead. The game will have to be played, and we will have to earn any points that we get from this fixture. However, Derby should be docked a minimum of three points which would drop them down to 9th place. Hopefully, as a result of cheating they will miss out on a play off place which would be a just punishment.

Agree don't think we should be given any points that's not how it works but if Derby are found to have cheated then they should get 3 points deduction (similar circumstances to Boro v Blackburn)

Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:35 pm

Wtf :lol:

Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:22 pm

Sam ReaN wrote:I for one absolutely love what Vince Alm and Ken Choo are doing because no matter what happen the Bluebirds stick together and fight against these stupid allegations from Derby County and the EFL.

Derby County are trying there best to hide away without punishment, but Cardiff City are a club not to be messed with fans determined to punish Derby County, and if they continue to back Derby, the English Football League (EFL).

There will be a podcast on CardiffFanTV discussing the future ramifications for Derby County, and what the winter break means for Cardiff City, and the final push for promotion to the Premier League. This podcast will be available on Wednesday :ayatollah:

This in a way proves that everyone at Cardiff City are more together than ever before with Fans and the board.

And we as the Bluebirds, will fight for our right against Derby County, and I personally think that the match between Derby and Cardiff should be called off altogether, and further more the 3 points for this match should go to Cardiff and 3 points dropped for Derby County in the league, and a refund for every single Cardiff fan that travelled and went by the fan coaches to the match, because if Derby fans can't make it to there own stadium and Cardiff fans can through the snowy blizzards then that is wrong.

Match Fully Cancelled Giving Cardiff City +5 Points (The 2 added points are for wasting time and money for Cardiff City Fans)
Fine
Managerial Sacking

Cardiff City should be kick out of this league.

CRY BABIES X

Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:28 am

Sam, you're a bit crazy right? As if it would be fair to give is 5 points. Bonkers.

Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:16 am

I agree with Sam, have a word with them Sam, perhaps an interview on the show? :occasion5: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:37 am

Sam ReaN wrote:I for one absolutely love what Vince Alm and Ken Choo are doing because no matter what happen the Bluebirds stick together and fight against these stupid allegations from Derby County and the EFL.

Fine
Managerial Sacking

Reckon it would just further bond and galvanise the squad together, thanks derby. :occasion5:

Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:30 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:I don't think we should be given any points. Completely unfair for those other clubs challenging for an automatic promotion place, particularly as we could have lost had the match gone ahead. The game will have to be played, and we will have to earn any points that we get from this fixture. However, Derby should be docked a minimum of three points which would drop them down to 9th place. Hopefully, as a result of cheating they will miss out on a play off place which would be a just punishment.

The would be justice for the whole of Championship, Steve. It's not all about us, as we were just the opposition on the day and it could have been any team in our Division :thumbright:

The game will be rearranged and hopefully we will go and get some points from it. I'd rather do it the right way than the wrong way. However, docking Derby points for their clearly deliberate and fraudulent actions would be the right action and send out a message to any club that thinks it's being 'smart' in the future

In my view, Ledley County have breached the integrity and spirit of the competition. Other clubs (and none more than our own) have suffered severe injuries to batches of important players throughout the season but to go so low as to lie and take advantage of weather that was nowhere near as bad as the previous 'snow' game

2,600+ Cardiff and countless Derby fans were very put out by these actions and they can't even come clean now that the evidence is building against them; but I guess they have to stick to their story in the hope the EFL do little or nothing

Shame and embarrassment on Ledley County regardless and a lesson for the future...

"To be a good liar, you have to have a good memory!" :thumbup: ;) :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:37 am

2blue2handle wrote:Wtf :lol:

my thoughts exactly.

Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:33 am

5 points awarded to us!? Do you seriously think that will Happen? Best case scenario is they are deducted 3 points, fined and the fixture is played at a time more convenient to us- which is the end of April rather than the 17/18th.

But I’d be very surprised if anything is done about it at all to be honest and the game will be rearranged so that we play 3 away games in a row.

Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:38 am

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:40 am

We shouldn't be awarded any points it wouldn't be fair on the other teams chasing 2nd - the game does have to be replyed. However I think a large fine and points deduction for Derby is very fair.

Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:09 pm

T1JMO wrote:We shouldn't be awarded any points it wouldn't be fair on the other teams chasing 2nd - the game does have to be replyed. However I think a large fine and points deduction for Derby is very fair.

I agree, I do think Derby should be deducted points but I don't want us give any points. If we are going to go up then lets do it properly and fairly.

We cant moan about it being unfair then get given 3 points without playing a game, hardly fair on the rest of the league.