OT - Welsh toddler dies

A forum for all things Cardiff City

OT - Welsh toddler dies

Postby Wolfpac » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:47 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-mid-wales-43468076

RIP little Kiara :(

I hope they find the scum who did this and put them away for a long time!
Wolfpac

OT - Welsh toddler dies

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: OT - Welsh toddler dies

Postby epping blue » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:58 am

Wolfpac wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-mid-wales-43468076

Dreadful story. Someone, somewhere will know who did this, yet wont turn them in. Terrible society we live at the moment.
epping blue

Postby Wolfpac » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:13 am

epping blue wrote:

Dreadful story. Someone, somewhere will know who did this, yet wont turn them in. Terrible society we live at the moment.

Totally agree mate but I am sure the police will uncover the truth, especially with the death of a little girl, society has literally gone mad
Wolfpac

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:30 am

Wolfpac wrote:
epping blue wrote:

Totally agree mate but I am sure the police will uncover the truth, especially with the death of a little girl, society has literally gone mad

Very strange circumstances as it appears incident was put on Facebook before police informed? But sure facts will come out later today very sad indeed
pembroke allan

Postby Wolfpac » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:33 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Wolfpac wrote:
epping blue wrote:

Very strange circumstances as it appears incident was put on Facebook before police informed? But sure facts will come out later today very sad indeed

I didn't know that Allan, was the little girl from down your way?
Wolfpac

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:41 am

Wolfpac wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Wolfpac wrote:
epping blue wrote:

Well 25mls away but I read original story on it and it's different to one online yesterday just after it happened maybe was just misinformation and been corrected today?
pembroke allan

Postby Wolfpac » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:11 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Wolfpac wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Wolfpac wrote:
epping blue wrote:

Well 25mls away but I read original story on it and it's different to one online yesterday just after it happened maybe was just misinformation and been corrected today?

I am sure we will find out today mate
Wolfpac

Postby Mr Potato » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:57 am

I saw this on Facebook yesterday, reading between the lines I think it was put on Facebook as just a panic move in hope more than anything, sadly some nasty people immediately jumped on to it asking questions why how etc.

The righteous will have a field day
Mr Potato

Postby paulh_85 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:02 am

not one for spreading rumours but has been mentioned that it might have been the handbreak left off the car ?

anyone heard any more details?
paulh_85

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:19 am

paulh_85 wrote:not one for spreading rumours but has been mentioned that it might have been the handbreak left off the car ?

That's what I heard Paul... Car rolled into the river as the mother went back in the house?
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:21 am

paulh_85 wrote:not one for spreading rumours but has been mentioned that it might have been the handbreak left off the car ?

Yesterday was reported that car taken from Newcastle Emlyn about 10 miles away but today it sounds like it was left outside parents work by the river as that's where last seen with child inside?
pembroke allan

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:30 am

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:

That's what I heard Paul... Car rolled into the river as the mother went back in the house?

If you read report it states car went missing 3.30 found 2 hrs later! Believe they actually live near Newcastle Emlyn and work in Cardigan by the river Where car was last seen lots of conflicting stories
pembroke allan

Postby Dahboy » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:52 am

Am I reading into this wrong but did they leave a 2yr old unattended in the car?
Dahboy

Postby Wolfpac » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:03 pm

Dahboy wrote:Am I reading into this wrong but did they leave a 2yr old unattended in the car?

I believe so mate, Its shocking in this day and age.

Example, Friday night collecting my 6 yr old Daughter from Wolverhampton, we stop at the services on Ross-On-Wye, take her to the toilet, come outside and see a little girl of about 3 standing on her own, I asked her if she was with her Mum, she said Daddy is in the toilet, we waited with her till he came out, 5 mins later he comes out, I tried to have a chat with him to ask what he was doing leaving his young girl alone for so long in a services, he told me to p*** off and walked off. Society has got it's priorities all wrong.
Wolfpac

Postby Dahboy » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:12 pm

Wolfpac wrote:
Dahboy wrote:Am I reading into this wrong but did they leave a 2yr old unattended in the car?

Example, Friday night collecting my 6 yr old Daughter from Wolverhampton, we stop at the services on Ross-On-Wye, take her to the toilet, come outside and see a little girl of about 3 standing on her own, I asked her if she was with her Mum, she said Daddy is in the toilet, we waited with her till he came out, 5 mins later he comes out, I tried to have a chat with him to ask what he was doing leaving his young girl alone for so long in a services, he told me to p*** off and walked off. Society has got it's priorities all wrong.

What ever happened they have to live with that for the rest of their lives.
Dahboy

Postby Wolfpac » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:28 pm

Dahboy wrote:
Wolfpac wrote:

What ever happened they have to live with that for the rest of their lives.

Aye mate, not good to have on your conscience, I couldn't imagine losing my child :(
Wolfpac

Postby Mr Potato » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:31 pm

Let them grieve, it will all come out soon enough, as it is people have lost a little one in tragic circumstances. I have left my son in the car to quickly nip back into the house thinking I’ll be 2 seconds! Sadly it is all it takes.

It won’t change the anguish or guilt or anger or whatever it is her parents are feeling

Judge when the facts are known but let’s have some compassion for now for someone taken too soon.

Facebook will be awash with all sorts of stories I feel for them.
Mr Potato

Postby Dahboy » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:15 pm

Mr Potato wrote:Let them grieve, it will all come out soon enough, as it is people have lost a little one in tragic circumstances. I have left my son in the car to quickly nip back into the house thinking I’ll be 2 seconds! Sadly it is all it takes.

It won’t change the anguish or guilt or anger or whatever it is her parents are feeling

Judge when the facts are known but let’s have some compassion for now for someone taken too soon.

You're right we've all done it running back in the house for something. Like you say that's all it takes for the opportunist thief.
Dahboy

Postby Dahboy » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:36 pm

I've read this again and to me no one has nicked that car, that car has rolled into the river outside his work place. But I'm no copper. Why would car thieves nick a car then take it back to the same location they nicked it from to dump it?
Dahboy

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:46 pm

Dahboy wrote:I've read this again and to me no one has nicked that car, that car has rolled into the river outside his work place. But I'm no copper. Why would car thieves nick a car then take it back to the same location they nicked it from to dump it?

Another puzzle suggestions that break left off and car went into river trouble is it was low tide at the time went missing not sure river that deep to hide car as it appears shallow when I've been pass there . :old:
pembroke allan

Postby Dahboy » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:00 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Dahboy wrote:I've read this again and to me no one has nicked that car, that car has rolled into the river outside his work place. But I'm no copper. Why would car thieves nick a car then take it back to the same location they nicked it from to dump it?

Another puzzle suggestions that break left off and car went into river trouble is it was low tide at the time went missing not sure river that deep to hide car as it appears shallow when I've been pass there . :old:

Whatever happened its really sad parents have lost their 2 yr old girl.
Dahboy

Postby Mr Potato » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:21 pm

Dahboy wrote:
Mr Potato wrote:Let them grieve, it will all come out soon enough, as it is people have lost a little one in tragic circumstances. I have left my son in the car to quickly nip back into the house thinking I’ll be 2 seconds! Sadly it is all it takes.

You're right we've all done it running back in the house for something. Like you say that's all it takes for the opportunist thief.

Or sadly realise the brakes have failed, or you didn’t do something, or worse you are not sure. there so many ifs and buts, yet if we lived by them all we’d never get of bed. It’s sad and tragic no matter what or how it happened. Sadly trolls live for this sort shit.
Mr Potato

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:30 pm

Mr Potato wrote:
Dahboy wrote:

Or sadly realise the brakes have failed, or you didn’t do something, or worse you are not sure. there so many ifs and buts, yet if we lived by them all we’d never get of bed. It’s sad and tragic no matter what or how it happened. Sadly trolls live for this sort shit.

No one else being sort for incident! It appears that car was left on slipway it rolled into river went under and was dragged along
river short distance by incoming tide before being discovered 90mins later! Looking at pics Why oh why put it on slipway when didn't need to? Heart breaking for parents which will haunt them for ever
pembroke allan

Postby Jules » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:33 pm

Just down the road from me and police said car had been stolen from Newcastle Emlyn.

Just don't understand this posting on social media thing straight after losing a child I would be too heartbroken and in bits to type anything.

maybe it's me :old:
Keeping the Faith since '74.
Jules

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:37 pm

Jules wrote:Just down the road from me and police said car had been stolen from Newcastle Emlyn.

Just don't understand this posting on social media thing straight after losing a child I would be too heartbroken and in bits to type anything.

maybe it's me :old:

That's what was reported yesterday which I posted! but I've just posted latest and police not looking for anyone in connection with incident :roll:
pembroke allan

Postby Wolfpac » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:56 pm

So apparently whats being said is that the Mother broke her bank card so went back to her office by the river and left her daughter in the car, she came out and the car was missing so assumed it was stolen but apparently also looked at the river, seems suspect and a bit dodgy IMO, but like others have said they will have to live with this for the rest of their lives, a senseless death due to a moment of madness.
Wolfpac

Postby Sven » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:11 pm

Wolfpac wrote:So apparently whats being said is that the Mother broke her bank card so went back to her office by the river and left her daughter in the car, she came out and the car was missing so assumed it was stolen but apparently also looked at the river, seems suspect and a bit dodgy IMO, but like others have said they will have to live with this for the rest of their lives, a senseless death due to a moment of madness.

Lots of rumour and conjecture caused mainly y the inability of others (mainly through social media) to do the decent thing and let the police and other partnerships agencies do their job of investigating fact rather than fiction :(

Sadly, a modern day trend that isn't alien to some on this Forum either by the looks! :roll:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Dahboy » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:11 pm

Wolfpac wrote:So apparently whats being said is that the Mother broke her bank card so went back to her office by the river and left her daughter in the car, she came out and the car was missing so assumed it was stolen but apparently also looked at the river, seems suspect and a bit dodgy IMO, but like others have said they will have to live with this for the rest of their lives, a senseless death due to a moment of madness.

Wow imagine explaining that one to your husband. A bit more to it than hubby I've bumped the car today. That's why she hasn't spoken out about it she must be in bits near suicidal I imagine. Sounds like a tragic accident after all, my prayers go out to the family and the poor little girl who drowned.
Dahboy

Postby Dahboy » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:14 pm

Sven wrote:

Lots of rumour and conjecture caused mainly y the inability of others (mainly through social media) to do the decent thing and let the police and other partnerships agencies do their job of investigating fact rather than fiction :(

Sadly, a modern day trend that isn't alien to some on this Forum either by the looks! :roll:

They will do their investigations regardless what we say sir. This social media works both ways too. If you don't want a response of any kind don't put it out there.
Dahboy

Postby Sven » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:25 pm

Dahboy wrote:
Sven wrote:

They will do their investigations regardless what we say sir. This social media works both ways too. If you don't want a response of any kind don't put it out there.

You have a point, as I know all too well but there is a difference between genuinely provided information (even if given in error) and simply making it up, as lots do

Some of the variety of rumours put out there to date will be attached to the parents for life regardless of the truth that may or may not eventually come out, whilst the rumour mongers just carry on to the next available target with little or no recourse! :cry:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Next

Return to General Chat