OT - Welsh toddler dies

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: OT - Welsh toddler dies

Postby Wolfpac » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:29 pm

Sorry guys didn't mean any offence by my comment, apologies if it has.

I can't imagine what they are going through and wouldn't want to go through it.
Wolfpac

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Dahboy » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:31 pm

Sven wrote:
Dahboy wrote:
Sven wrote:
Wolfpac wrote:So apparently whats being said is that the Mother broke her bank card so went back to her office by the river and left her daughter in the car, she came out and the car was missing so assumed it was stolen but apparently also looked at the river, seems suspect and a bit dodgy IMO, but like others have said they will have to live with this for the rest of their lives, a senseless death due to a moment of madness.

Lots of rumour and conjecture caused mainly y the inability of others (mainly through social media) to do the decent thing and let the police and other partnerships agencies do their job of investigating fact rather than fiction :(

Sadly, a modern day trend that isn't alien to some on this Forum either by the looks! :roll:

They will do their investigations regardless what we say sir. This social media works both ways too. If you don't want a response of any kind don't put it out there.

You have a point, as I know all too well but there is a difference between genuinely provided information (even if given in error) and simply making it up, as lots do

Some of the variety of rumours put out there to date will be attached to the parents for life regardless of the truth that may or may not eventually come out, whilst the rumour mongers just carry on to the next available target with little or no recourse! :cry:

Totally agree with you Sven.
Dahboy

Postby Jules » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:02 pm

Me too. :thumbup:
Keeping the Faith since '74.
Jules

Previous

Return to General Chat