Villa tickets avoid disappointment

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Villa tickets avoid disappointment

Postby MOZZER1 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:26 pm

just had a nose on the wolves site and they say they sold there initial 2,100 tickets , then released another 450 , then another 600 making a total of 3,150 tickets sold so far ( THE LAST 600 IN BLOCK 123)

is this correct ?
MOZZER1

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby stephendavid » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:33 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:just had a nose on the wolves site and they say they sold there initial 2,100 tickets , then released another 450 , then another 600 making a total of 3,150 tickets sold so far ( THE LAST 600 IN BLOCK 123)

is this correct ?

Wouldn't be surprised mozz source down the club told me earlier we could have a few 100 more but the ob wont have it
stephendavid

Postby MOZZER1 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:38 pm

stephendavid might be a case of cross wires but i,m on about wolves fans coming down here in a few weeks time

giving them extra tickets too as well as villa !
MOZZER1

Postby stephendavid » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:41 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:stephendavid might be a case of cross wires but i,m on about wolves fans coming down here in a few weeks time

giving them extra tickets too as well as villa !

Im with you fella my bad
stephendavid

Postby AV3 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:16 pm

Lawnmower wrote:AV3, question for you. Do you ever give extra tickets beyond the 2600-2800 in that block ?

It's not trying to catch you out - as if you don't then that's end of story.

If you do then again, I'd guess it would depend in n circumstances.

Do season ticket holders have to move if you do.

Some of ours did, by the way, when you played at CCS.

Some are happy ( moved to better seats), some werent

Nobody ever gets more than that section mate, which holds 2900. That goes for Man United, Newcastle or whoever.

What I have noticed since we've been in the championship is that the corner section of the away end has always remained empty, regardless of who the visitors are.

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, Brighton wanted more for the last game of last season after giving us extra at theirs but Villa refused the request.

I don't suppose it will be any consolation but millwall are only giving us 2000 for the last game of the season when the demand could be 3 or 4 times that.
Young Nibs said:
Sven I’m not sure if you're stupid or just pretending to be mate!
AV3

Postby MOZZER1 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:32 pm

AV3 noticed you mentioned above that wolves are not your rivals obviously the blue noses are but when i used to listen in to the radio wm football phone in last year there was plenty of banter flying about between the wolves and villa fans with that franksy fella . as an outsider listening in it was hugely entertaining !
MOZZER1

Postby AV3 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:56 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:AV3 noticed you mentioned above that wolves are not your rivals obviously the blue noses are but when i used to listen in to the radio wm football phone in last year there was plenty of banter flying about between the wolves and villa fans with that franksy fella . as an outsider listening in it was hugely entertaining !

They're nothing to me. We've finished above them for 37 years and never given them a second thought. This season, it's "mind the gap " every time they win and utter silence when they lose. They are just annoying no marks.

As far as I'm concerned, only the noses are our rivals.
Young Nibs said:
Sven I’m not sure if you're stupid or just pretending to be mate!
AV3

Postby Lawnmower » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:12 pm

AV3 wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:AV3, question for you. Do you ever give extra tickets beyond the 2600-2800 in that block ?

It's not trying to catch you out - as if you don't then that's end of story.

If you do then again, I'd guess it would depend in n circumstances.

Do season ticket holders have to move if you do.

Some of ours did, by the way, when you played at CCS.

Some are happy ( moved to better seats), some werent

Nobody ever gets more than that section mate, which holds 2900. That goes for Man United, Newcastle or whoever.

What I have noticed since we've been in the championship is that the corner section of the away end has always remained empty, regardless of who the visitors are.

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, Brighton wanted more for the last game of last season after giving us extra at theirs but Villa refused the request.

I don't suppose it will be any consolation but millwall are only giving us 2000 for the last game of the season when the demand could be 3 or 4 times that.

Cheers mate.
That clears it up
Lawnmower

Previous

Return to General Chat