Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Villa tickets avoid disappointment

Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:26 pm

just had a nose on the wolves site and they say they sold there initial 2,100 tickets , then released another 450 , then another 600 making a total of 3,150 tickets sold so far ( THE LAST 600 IN BLOCK 123)

is this correct ?

Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:33 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:just had a nose on the wolves site and they say they sold there initial 2,100 tickets , then released another 450 , then another 600 making a total of 3,150 tickets sold so far ( THE LAST 600 IN BLOCK 123)

is this correct ?

Wouldn't be surprised mozz source down the club told me earlier we could have a few 100 more but the ob wont have it

Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:38 pm

stephendavid might be a case of cross wires but i,m on about wolves fans coming down here in a few weeks time

giving them extra tickets too as well as villa !

Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:41 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:stephendavid might be a case of cross wires but i,m on about wolves fans coming down here in a few weeks time

giving them extra tickets too as well as villa !

Im with you fella my bad

Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:16 pm

Lawnmower wrote:AV3, question for you. Do you ever give extra tickets beyond the 2600-2800 in that block ?

It's not trying to catch you out - as if you don't then that's end of story.

If you do then again, I'd guess it would depend in n circumstances.

Do season ticket holders have to move if you do.

Some of ours did, by the way, when you played at CCS.

Some are happy ( moved to better seats), some werent

Nobody ever gets more than that section mate, which holds 2900. That goes for Man United, Newcastle or whoever.

What I have noticed since we've been in the championship is that the corner section of the away end has always remained empty, regardless of who the visitors are.

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, Brighton wanted more for the last game of last season after giving us extra at theirs but Villa refused the request.

I don't suppose it will be any consolation but millwall are only giving us 2000 for the last game of the season when the demand could be 3 or 4 times that.

Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:32 pm

AV3 noticed you mentioned above that wolves are not your rivals obviously the blue noses are but when i used to listen in to the radio wm football phone in last year there was plenty of banter flying about between the wolves and villa fans with that franksy fella . as an outsider listening in it was hugely entertaining !

Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:56 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:AV3 noticed you mentioned above that wolves are not your rivals obviously the blue noses are but when i used to listen in to the radio wm football phone in last year there was plenty of banter flying about between the wolves and villa fans with that franksy fella . as an outsider listening in it was hugely entertaining !

They're nothing to me. We've finished above them for 37 years and never given them a second thought. This season, it's "mind the gap " every time they win and utter silence when they lose. They are just annoying no marks.

As far as I'm concerned, only the noses are our rivals.

Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:12 pm

AV3 wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:AV3, question for you. Do you ever give extra tickets beyond the 2600-2800 in that block ?

It's not trying to catch you out - as if you don't then that's end of story.

If you do then again, I'd guess it would depend in n circumstances.

Do season ticket holders have to move if you do.

Some of ours did, by the way, when you played at CCS.

Some are happy ( moved to better seats), some werent

Nobody ever gets more than that section mate, which holds 2900. That goes for Man United, Newcastle or whoever.

What I have noticed since we've been in the championship is that the corner section of the away end has always remained empty, regardless of who the visitors are.

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, Brighton wanted more for the last game of last season after giving us extra at theirs but Villa refused the request.

I don't suppose it will be any consolation but millwall are only giving us 2000 for the last game of the season when the demand could be 3 or 4 times that.

Cheers mate.
That clears it up