Postby The Cobra » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:59 pm

The Cobra

Wurzils view on postponment

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Wurzils view on postponment

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:20 pm

What BC have totally forgotten is if we had played derby in their state strong possibility they would have lost so benefiting bristol? Now derby will have a full strength team and could win maybe costing bristol playoffs :lol:
pembroke allan

Postby City Slicker » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:02 am

To be honest, after what these Derby wankers did, I'd much rather the Wurzels make the play offs at their expense so apart from in our own interests, if we can help someone else get to the playoffs instead of the cheating Rams so much the better!
City Slicker

Postby epping blue » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:15 am

City Slicker wrote:To be honest, after what these Derby wankers did, I'd much rather the Wurzels make the play offs at their expense so apart from in our own interests, if we can help someone else get to the playoffs instead of the cheating Rams so much the better!

I agree, although in an ideal world we'll be at Pride Park in 5 weeks we'll be singing " Your staying down with the Bristol " .
epping blue

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:26 pm

epping blue wrote:
City Slicker wrote:To be honest, after what these Derby wankers did, I'd much rather the Wurzels make the play offs at their expense so apart from in our own interests, if we can help someone else get to the playoffs instead of the cheating Rams so much the better!

I agree, although in an ideal world we'll be at Pride Park in 5 weeks we'll be singing " Your staying down with the Bristol " .

Come on Preston / Sheff utd possibly even Millwall! :o
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby City Slicker » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:35 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
epping blue wrote:

I know it's not possible but the best of all would be for us to clinch promotion by smashing them and Forest taking their place in the playoffs. That would be sweet indeed. :twisted:
City Slicker

Postby goats » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:33 pm

City Slicker wrote:
CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
epping blue wrote:

I know it's not possible but the best of all would be for us to clinch promotion by smashing them and Forest taking their place in the playoffs. That would be sweet indeed. :twisted:

I’d love to read what they have to say should we be promoted by the time we play derby, we lose by the odd goal and derby secure 6th place at the expense of Bristol City.....comedy gold.
goats

Postby Bluebird For Life » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:58 pm

From what I saw on that link most of them seem quite supportive of us other than the first couple of posters
Bluebird For Life

Return to General Chat