UPDATE: “ SOLD OUT “ BUT PLENTY OF TICKETS LEFT

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: UPDATE: “ SOLD OUT “

Postby stephendavid » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:29 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
AV3 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
skiprat wrote:Glad your on here mate.you come across as good unbiased poster.

Thats abused the team manager and players you follow..... Ye good 1 rat

Sonny - I know you struggle in the IQ stakes but when people start talking about breaking players legs, it tends to be met with similar comments.

Touched a nerve I think.

To be fair you have contributed to a few good post... :thumbup:

Hes a numpty fella
stephendavid

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby AV3 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:34 pm

AV3 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:

Sonny - I know you struggle in the IQ stakes but when people start talking about breaking players legs, it tends to be met with similar comments.

Touched a nerve I think.

It didn't touch a nerve, I just think it's pathetic. This is an internet forum where in order to continue, you need to show respect to other people. Anybody can drag things down to petty name calling and insults behind a keyboard but in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't really get anyone anywhere does it?

Talking about breaking players legs is kids stuff.
Young Nibs said:
Sven I’m not sure if you're stupid or just pretending to be mate!
AV3

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:37 pm

AV3 wrote:
AV3 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:

Touched a nerve I think.

It didn't touch a nerve, I just think it's pathetic. This is an internet forum where in order to continue, you need to show respect to other people. Anybody can drag things down to petty name calling and insults behind a keyboard but in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't really get anyone anywhere does it?

So is diving and rolling around like a 3 year old girl.
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby stephendavid » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:39 pm

AV3 wrote:
AV3 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:

Touched a nerve I think.

Wasn't me lad was it.....you let yourself down by being on a cardiff forum abusing cardiff players,fans,manager etc an what dont think you'll get a bit of stick back....its banter fella but you more than let yourself down on times as most of your comments are mick taking 1s about our players or our support get a life go support your club....all the best in the playoffs mucca
stephendavid

Postby AV3 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:42 pm

AV3 wrote:
AV3 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:

Touched a nerve I think.

I agree - The difference is, Grealish doesn't do that. Just because the fouls are given against your team (a team who have clearly been given instructions to target him as they are with other playmakers). I accept that the referees and linesmen are better equipped to see what is going on than 2000 "experts" in the away fans corner of the ground.

Do you not see the irony of cheating by trying to lick a player out of the game and then crying like bitches when he doesn't stay on his feet?
Young Nibs said:
AV3

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:49 pm

AV3 wrote:
AV3 wrote:
AV3 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:

Touched a nerve I think.

I agree - The difference is, Grealish doesn't do that. Just because the fouls are given against your team (a team who have clearly been given instructions to target him as they are with other playmakers). I accept that the referees and linesmen are better equipped to see what is going on than 2000 "experts" in the away fans corner of the ground.

Do you not see the irony of cheating by trying to lick a player out of the game and then crying like bitches when he doesn't stay on his feet?

If you don't think Grelish dives then this conversation is over...
Stupidity at its best. :banghead:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby stephendavid » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:49 pm

AV3 wrote:
AV3 wrote:
AV3 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:

Touched a nerve I think.

Grealish most over rated player in the league the guy dives constantly,smokes drinks hes always in trouble.....what a waste of a decent player
stephendavid

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:51 pm

AV3 wrote:
AV3 wrote:
AV3 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:

Touched a nerve I think.

In fairness it's not so much he's targeted its that villa tend to give him the ball whenever they can especially near penalty area! Last game saw on TV the game was all about him and gaining free kicks ! It is what it is no point like you say in bitching about it as upto ref/lino as to what's a foul or not, but suspect it's one of reasons he doesn't play at higher level where he obviously can play. :old:
pembroke allan

Postby AV3 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:00 pm

Pembroke - Villa players look to give him the ball so much because he is the one player who can open things up, even if he has 2 or 3 defenders around him. He is our playmaker. Players don't give him the ball to seek free kicks, they give it him because he is always looking for it and asking it. He is a team mates dream because he gives them an option every time and is always looking to make things happen.

He wasn't "gaining" free kicks. There is nothing to be gained by beating a player and then being brought down. The advantage in fouling him falls to the defending team.

Grealish was out for the first half of the season. Since his return, it is no coincidence that Villa have improved - In fact, IMO, it is the reason we have improved. He has been our most consistent player and is in the form of his career. He would walk into at least half the squads in the PL. Remember he has only just turned 22.

He is a Villa fan and was brought up in the Villa pubs pre-match with his dad. Hopefully that will have some influence on him staying with us next season if we fail to go up.
Young Nibs said:
AV3

Postby Sven » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:16 pm

I saw this and immediately thought of you at around 10pm on Tuesday 10th April... :thumbright: :laughing6:

Disclaimer: Not withstanding you're not really a Villan, of course! ;)
Attachments
AV3_Crying.jpg
AV3_Crying.jpg (8.3 KiB) Viewed 1793 times
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby stephendavid » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:21 pm

Sven wrote:I saw this and immediately thought of you at around 10pm on Tuesday 10th April... :thumbright: :laughing6:

Lol
stephendavid

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:24 pm

AV3 wrote:Pembroke - Villa players look to give him the ball so much because he is the one player who can open things up, even if he has 2 or 3 defenders around him. He is our playmaker. Players don't give him the ball to seek free kicks, they give it him because he is always looking for it and asking it. He is a team mates dream because he gives them an option every time and is always looking to make things happen.

He wasn't "gaining" free kicks. There is nothing to be gained by beating a player and then being brought down. The advantage in fouling him falls to the defending team.

Grealish was out for the first half of the season. Since his return, it is no coincidence that Villa have improved - In fact, IMO, it is the reason we have improved. He has been our most consistent player and is in the form of his career. He would walk into at least half the squads in the PL. Remember he has only just turned 22.

He is a Villa fan and was brought up in the Villa pubs pre-match with his dad. Hopefully that will have some influence on him staying with us next season if we fail to go up.

Agree about opening games up and he is good player but do villa rely to much on him in that respect as constant free kicks being given by officials break games up so not sure if that is advantageous to villa but certainly frustrating for fans watching game! Like said no doubt can play higher level. :thumbup:
Last edited by pembroke allan on Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pembroke allan

Postby AV3 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:25 pm

Sven wrote:I saw this and immediately thought of you at around 10pm on Tuesday 10th April... :thumbright: :laughing6:

The thing is Sven, we have absolutely nothing to lose here. We are third favourites behind yourselves and Fulham and most are already making plans for the play offs.

Now imagine, after all the mouthing off on here, what it would be like if you blow this up?

You are the ones with it all to lose and you are the ones who are more likely to end up looking like the bloke in that picture.
Young Nibs said:
AV3

Postby stephendavid » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:27 pm

AV3 wrote:

The thing is Sven, we have absolutely nothing to lose here. We are third favourites behind yourselves and Fulham and most are already making plans for the play offs.

Now imagine, after all the mouthing off on here, what it would be like if you blow this up?

You are the ones with it all to lose and you are the ones who are more likely to end up looking like the bloke in that picture.

There he is again old mr bitter coming out chill
stephendavid

Postby paulh_85 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:30 pm

AV3 wrote:

I agree - The difference is, Grealish doesn't do that.

yes he does :?
paulh_85

Postby Bluebina » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:21 pm

AV3 wrote:
AV3 wrote:
AV3 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:

Touched a nerve I think.

He's a little rat, falls over at the slightest touch !!!

I hope he has an injury, he deserves it :thumbup:
Bluebina

Postby AV3 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:45 pm

And I hope one of your players gets an injury - I don't care which one, they're all dirty. :thumbup:
Young Nibs said:
AV3

Postby stephendavid » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:09 pm

AV3 wrote:And I hope one of your players gets an injury - I don't care which one, they're all dirty. :thumbup:

Go away ya numpty
stephendavid

Postby Bluebina » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:19 pm

AV3 wrote:And I hope one of your players gets an injury - I don't care which one, they're all dirty. :thumbup:

Shows you know feck all :wave:
Bluebina

Postby AV3 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:23 pm

Bluebina wrote:

Says the person who has probably only seen Grealish play once or possibly twice.
Young Nibs said:
AV3

Postby stephendavid » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:35 pm

AV3 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Says the person who has probably only seen Grealish play once or possibly twice.

He's an average player in a rubbish team
stephendavid

Postby rossblue » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:03 am

AV3 is a very suitable username given their league position
rossblue

Postby Bananas » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:25 am

rossblue wrote:AV3 is a very suitable username given their league position

:laughing6:

Grealish mind you, what an ugly bloke - looks like a ferkin Alien :old:
Bananas

Postby stephendavid » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:50 am

Funny as feck the last 2 comments Hahahaha go ed lads bluebirds bluebirds
stephendavid

Postby Bluebina » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:50 pm

AV3 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

We are 6 th in the Championship fair play league, so not a dirty team, Grealish has had seven yellow cards and one red, we have no players with a worse record than him, the dirty little scrot :wave: :wave:
Bluebina

Postby AV3 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:07 pm

Bluebina wrote:
AV3 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

We are 6 th in the Championship fair play league, so not a dirty team, Grealish has had seven yellow cards and one red, we have no players with a worse record than him, the dirty little scrot :wave: :wave:

Not entirely sure where you got Grealish's stats from but they certainly don't apply to this season. Grealish has only been playing since December.

Now who knows feck all? :wave:
Young Nibs said:
AV3

Postby Bluebina » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:54 pm

AV3 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
AV3 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Not entirely sure where you got Grealish's stats from but they certainly don't apply to this season. Grealish has only been playing since December.

Now who knows feck all? :wave:

A stats website. If it works as last season, it still makes him a dirty player, and the fact is we are not a dirty team as 6th in fair play table, and 2nd in League table :thumbup:

You know feck all :wave:
Bluebina

Postby AV3 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:16 pm

Mate - You are a dirty side. You target playmakers of opposing teams and kick lumps out of them. I've seen it first hand with Grealish and read comments on here from other clubs saying the same. It isn't just me.

Iv'e no complaints about this because I accept that everyone should play to their strengths and teams should deal with whatever this division throws at them. I just think you should dust yourself down and go again.

You lot on the other hand spit your dummies out every time things go against you, like we saw with the Derby game last week and like we saw with Grealish because he ripped you to shreds and took the P.

If you want to cheat by hacking a player down for 90 minutes, you shouldn't cry like bitches if he doesn't stay on his feet. If you want him to stay on his feet, don't foul/cheat. It really is simple.
Young Nibs said:
AV3

Postby Sven » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:17 pm

I was asked to compare Grealish with someone of his 'diving' ilk. This is the only one that sprang to mind... ;) :lol:
Attachments
Grealish_Diving.jpg
Grealish_Diving.jpg (18.54 KiB) Viewed 1373 times
Grealis_diving2.jpg
Grealis_diving2.jpg (26.06 KiB) Viewed 1373 times
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Bluebina » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:48 pm

AV3 wrote:Mate - You are a dirty side. You target playmakers of opposing teams and kick lumps out of them. I've seen it first hand with Grealish and read comments on here from other clubs saying the same. It isn't just me.

Iv'e no complaints about this because I accept that everyone should play to their strengths and teams should deal with whatever this division throws at them. I just think you should dust yourself down and go again.

You lot on the other hand spit your dummies out every time things go against you, like we saw with the Derby game last week and like we saw with Grealish because he ripped you to shreds and took the P.

If you want to cheat by hacking a player down for 90 minutes, you shouldn't cry like bitches if he doesn't stay on his feet. If you want him to stay on his feet, don't foul/cheat. It really is simple.

Ha ha what utter rubbish, just because Warnock is the Manager armchair idiots automatically call us a dirty team :sleepy2:

The facts are below, we are not a dirty team, but Preston probably are http://www.transfermarkt.com/championsh ... bewerb/GB2

As for that diving little scrot, he deserves the special attention he gets from most teams, if he's going to go down and try and get players booked they might aswell make it worth it :thumbup:

I would be gutted if we were a soft Pansy team at the top of the FairPlay League mind :laughing6: no wonder you cry like a little bitch every time you face a bigger stronger team :wave:
Bluebina

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat