Wolves tickets selling fantastic by looks of e-ticketing :ayatollah:
alexccfc

Wolves Home Tickets

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Wolves Home Tickets

Postby Escott1927 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:30 pm

alexccfc wrote:Wolves tickets selling fantastic by looks of e-ticketing :ayatollah:

Eticketing is not the best way to judge ticket sales. Sections of the ground aren't available until other sections are almost sold out.

No doubt that there will be a big crowd for this game though. I bought 2 tickets on the weekend and the woman said tickets are selling very well. Can’t wait for this one!
Escott1927

Re: Wolves Home Tickets

Postby Sven » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:02 pm

I agree but I collected some Wolves tickets for friends yesterday and the office staff said sales were steady and ahead of where they'd expect them to be at this point...whatever that figure is?

However, it's very unlikely to be a sell out no mater what, so the late comers will probably only be limited on where the available seating is and many of those will be 'single' seats
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Return to General Chat