Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

my dilemma

Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:30 pm

I want to back the boys home and away so hopefully they get promoted. On the other hand I don't want to ever go near that scumbag club derby for the rest of my life what do I do?.

Re: my dilemma

Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:55 pm

Is it on ifollow??

Surely the club get some kind of money back through that??

Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:02 pm

skiprat wrote:I want to back the boys home and away so hopefully they get promoted. On the other hand I don't want to ever go near that scumbag club derby for the rest of my life what do I do?.

I travelled to Snowgate and won't forget how Derby (and many of their fans) have behaved on this

I'll be back there on the 24th and although it's a Tuesday, it would be great to take the numbers we had last Sunday. We need to down the 'Rans' fans out all game. Unless we get torrential rain and they decide to bottle it again.

Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:18 pm

Mulberry wrote:Is it on ifollow??

No Sky have blocked it from Ifollow along with Villa, Sheff Utd and Wolves. Not sure about Forest

Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

A collective chorus from the away end
of Crowded House 'Weather with You' will make you feel better

Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:23 pm

Or further to the above post, if we go a couple of goals up, a rendition of 'let it snow, let it snow, let it snow'

:lol:

Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:53 pm

Bluebird For Life wrote:

No Sky have blocked it from Ifollow along with Villa, Sheff Utd and Wolves. Not sure about Forest

Any game on sky are not on ifollow :thumbup:

Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:05 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Bluebird For Life wrote:

Any game on sky are not on ifollow :thumbup:

Is that right? :?

I watched the second half of the Brentford game on iFollow, as it was a better image where I was! :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:39 pm

Hope we use the pride park seats as snowflakes ;)