OT Joshua tickets on Viagogo

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby dorsetblue » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:19 pm

All has anyone used the above. Ordered three tickets and they only sent two, now unresponsive to chasers on email and Twitter, they don't answer phone queries unless event is less than three days away. Deliver was by UPS who didn't obtain signature despite us paying for it.
dorsetblue

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: OT Joshua tickets on Viagogo

Postby Bluebird For Life » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:44 pm

dorsetblue wrote:All has anyone used the above. Ordered three tickets and they only sent two, now unresponsive to chasers on email and Twitter, they don't answer phone queries unless event is less than three days away. Deliver was by UPS who didn't obtain signature despite us paying for it.

Used them for a Milan v Juve match at San Siro a couple of years ago and everything arrived as expected and in the time frame they said they would. Don't know when that fight is, but wouldn't worry just yet unless its a week or so away.
Bluebird For Life

Postby ccfcsam25 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:49 pm

I have sold some on there and never had issues, speak to Viagogo usually they won’t pay unless you recieve what you paid for.

On another note i got two £100 tickets going if anyone wants any £100 each, ill even cover the fees
ccfcsam25

Postby nubbsy » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:23 pm

ccfcsam25 wrote:I have sold some on there and never had issues, speak to Viagogo usually they won’t pay unless you recieve what you paid for.

On another note i got two £100 tickets going if anyone wants any £100 each, ill even cover the fees

Mate I'll take those tickets. 07896816932 give me a ring, nice one :)
nubbsy

Return to General Chat