2nd April Preston (a)
7th April Bolton (h)
11th April Wolves (a)
14th April Burton (a)
21st April Middlesborough (h)
24th April Cardiff (h)
28th April Vila (a)
5th May Barnsley (h)

I can only see them winning one possible 2 of those games. Come the 24th we will kill their play off hopes and they can watch us celebrate promotion.
Bakedalasker

Need cheering up

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Need cheering up

Postby WelshPatriot » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:10 pm

That for me we would be the icing on the cake seeing the bottlers miss the playoffs by 3 points.
WelshPatriot

Postby Sneggyblubird » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:46 pm

I can see them getting 10pts from those games and that may not be enough to secure a playoff place.Pipped by Millwall.
Sneggyblubird

Postby Bluebina » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:04 pm

And when they miss out on promotion, hopefully they will be dealt with for failing financial fair play next season, and fingers crossed get relegated, and Rowett sacked :ayatollah:
Bluebina

Postby worcester_ccfc » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:08 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:I can see them getting 10pts from those games and that may not be enough to secure a playoff place.Pipped by Millwall.

When it comes to the play-offs, Millwall are the team to watch. On a great run at the moment. Often the team that comes from nowhere and jut makes the top six, are the team who win the play-offs - as we were on the receiving end of in 2010.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby Pembroke bluebird » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:24 am

Bluebina wrote:And when they miss out on promotion, hopefully they will be dealt with for failing financial fair play next season, and fingers crossed get relegated, and Rowett sacked :ayatollah:

And then they have a blizzard and all get snowed in for three weeks :laughing6: :laughing6:
Pembroke bluebird

Postby Bakedalasker » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:20 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:I can see them getting 10pts from those games and that may not be enough to secure a playoff place.Pipped by Millwall.

When it comes to the play-offs, Millwall are the team to watch. On a great run at the moment. Often the team that comes from nowhere and jut makes the top six, are the team who win the play-offs - as we were on the receiving end of in 2010.

Aye and if they do pip Derby to it how many of us will smile at that disallowed Sol Bamba goal.
Bakedalasker

Postby Sneggyblubird » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:57 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:

I agree but I think they may have left themselves with just too much to do.If Boro make the playoffs then my money will be on them.They are fast turning into a typical Pulis side(very hard to beat)and I think we played them just in time.
Sneggyblubird

Return to General Chat