Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Jonesmustgo

Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:00 pm

Please explain to me why you think sending a potentially harmful email to possible future investment will help CCFC gain credibility. What ever you think of Peter Ridsdale i cannot for one minute think of an explanation why a CCFC fan would want to undermine our current chairman. The fact of the matter is Peter is our chairman and obviously other board members are happy for him to be so. Its simple you either support him or you disagree with him but what gives you the right to undermine him and send the Malaysians second hand information you have received from a poster (TNT) claiming to know Peter Ridsdale. The question is do you know who TNT is, yes his posts are very interesting but he remains anonymous behind a computer. Whether you like PR or not at least he faces up to people in person. I suggest that if you have a problem with PR take it up with him and not potential investors. I understand his email address is easily obtainable. Please do not take the contents of this personal this is just my view of things. Regards Richyevs

Re: FAO Jonesmustgo

Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:02 pm

richyevs wrote:Please explain to me why you think sending a potentially harmful email to possible future investment will help CCFC gain credibility. What ever you think of Peter Ridsdale i cannot for one minute think of an explanation why a CCFC fan would want to undermine our current chairman. The fact of the matter is Peter is our chairman and obviously other board members are happy for him to be so. Its simple you either support him or you disagree with him but what gives you the right to undermine him and send the Malaysians second hand information you have received from a poster (TNT) claiming to know Peter Ridsdale. The question is do you know who TNT is, yes his posts are very interesting but he remains anonymous behind a computer. Whether you like PR or not at least he faces up to people in person. I suggest that if you have a problem with PR take it up with him and not potential investors. I understand his email address is easily obtainable. Please do not take the contents of this personal this is just my view of things. Regards Richyevs

Richy I totally agree with you, now we must sort our own probs out at the same time SUPPORTING OUR CLUB WE LOVE :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:03 pm

think you will find it was a wind up mate multi million pound takeovers dont get affected by messageboard posters :D :D if that was the case i doubt any club would ever get bought.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:07 pm

I think people need to get over this and realise the Malaysians will make their own decisions regardless.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:08 pm

saladthedragon wrote:I think people need to get over this and realise the Malaysians will make their own decisions regardless.

Totally agree, they are not stupid, thats why they are Multi Billionaires :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:03 pm

You also got to remember that (I assume) Ridsdale made TG's email address available at the bottom of his statement on the board appointment. I couldn't believe it and copied it before it was removed.