Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Damour?

Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:34 am

Is he injured?

Re: Damour?

Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:57 am

think its more that hes at the bottom of the CM pecking order.

Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:59 am

paulh_85 wrote:think its more that hes at the bottom of the CM pecking order.

He played well at Brentford he must be injured if hes not even been on the bench we could've done with his energy in the middle yesterday.

Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:01 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:think its more that hes at the bottom of the CM pecking order.

He played well at Brentford he must be injured if hes not even been on the bench we could've done with his energy in the middle yesterday.

didnt makes sense to have bryson and damour on the bench for me

Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:03 pm

Not that it means much but he has been driving to training :lol:

As Paul said no real need for him and Bryson on the bench at the moment.

Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:07 pm

It seems a bit odd that hes not playing after a good performance at Brentford injured or dropped? :?

Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:08 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:It seems a bit odd that hes not playing after a good performance at Brentford injured or dropped? :?

Warnock did say he had to have a few difficult conversations about playing not making the bench. Id guess dropped.

Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:09 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:It seems a bit odd that hes not playing after a good performance at Brentford injured or dropped? :?

Warnock did say he had to have a few difficult conversations about playing not making the bench. Id guess dropped.

In Warnock we trust then. :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:11 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

A few other players didn't make the bench, Harris, Halford Traore

Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:12 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

A few other players didn't make the bench, Harris, Halford Traore

And Feeney.

Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:28 pm

We could have done with him last night. He always plays well and it’s a mystery why he doesn’t play more in my opinion. Personally, I would start him against Wolves.

Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:31 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:We could have done with him last night. He always plays well and it’s a mystery why he doesn’t play more in my opinion. Personally, I would start him against Wolves.

He's a good player and was instrumental in our win over them. :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:41 pm

I thought he would have been the perfect player to bring on last night. I didn't understand why he didn't change the midfield when they were chasing shadows all night.

Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:30 pm

Bar one mazey run from Gunnarsson he was shocking last night and you can see the lack of understanding and shape we had with him starting in the middle, brave move from Warnock starting him in his first start back at them away.

Damour doesn't get the credit he deserves.

Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:16 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Bar one mazey run from Gunnarsson he was shocking last night and you can see the lack of understanding and shape we had with him starting in the middle, brave move from Warnock starting him in his first start back at them away.

Damour doesn't get the credit he deserves.

His passing is better than I remember but his energy has been zapped, fair enough he has been injured but he ain't young anymore. Doesn't warrant a starting place for me.

Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:12 pm

Better than Gunnarson I would start him and Ralls at Villa.

Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:26 pm

Surely it's time to give a fresh Damour a start? He's a bundle of energy and most importantly, we will be able to string more than 2 passes together with Damour in the team! Our performance home to Villa was our best performance of the season in my opinion, with Damour being one of the stand out performers that game.

Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:18 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Surely it's time to give a fresh Damour a start? He's a bundle of energy and most importantly, we will be able to string more than 2 passes together with Damour in the team! Our performance home to Villa was our best performance of the season in my opinion, with Damour being one of the stand out performers that game.

Deffo should start tomorrow. :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:45 am

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Surely it's time to give a fresh Damour a start? He's a bundle of energy and most importantly, we will be able to string more than 2 passes together with Damour in the team! Our performance home to Villa was our best performance of the season in my opinion, with Damour being one of the stand out performers that game.

Depends if Paterson is fit for me, if he is he starts with Bryson and Grujic. If Paterson isn't fit id add Demour. Personally I wouldn't play Ralls as I just don't see how he can be fit enough for such a big game.

Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:48 am

2blue2handle wrote:

Depends if Paterson is fit for me, if he is he starts with Bryson and Grujic. If Paterson isn't fit id add Demour. Personally I wouldn't play Ralls as I just don't see how he can be fit enough for such a big game.

thing is, weather we want him to or not we know gunners is going to start.

Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:48 am

paulh_85 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

thing is, weather we want him to or not we know gunners is going to start.

Yup :banghead: