Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ledley is it true that he can tomo

Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:06 pm

sign a contract with another club for next season?

Re: Ledley is it true that he can tomo

Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:07 pm

Yes

Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:08 pm

What do you all reckon he will do or will happen ?

Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:16 pm

If he needs two operations he would be mad not signing a new deal witha get out.

Forever Blue wrote:What do you all reckon he will do or will happen ?

I reckon he will stay with us, no club will want him if he is out for 8 months. He will def stay in Jan, he might go in the summer but then Joe is taking a massive gamble with his future. Personally i reckon he will be with us next season, I think he will sign a contract for about 14k a week(only guessing he will be on something like that) and he will get over his injury and then he may move on in 2011 if Cardiff are not in the Premiership, because when Joe is playing his best then HE IS OUR BEST PLAYER.

So i think Joe will stay and someone like McCormack or Matthews will go.

put it this way, no club is guna take a gamble on a crocked player, hes will be out for a good few months when he has his op

Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:31 pm

I can see him signing a deal with Stoke. He may not have been on form this season but Pullis is no mug and will still fancy him, especially now he can have him for fook all. I cant see the tribunal granting us more than £1.5m

Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:59 pm

no-one wants him, and now with his injury :lol:

Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:45 pm

He is obviously contracted to us until the Summer.

I'd wet myself if a lower prem club went for him in January looking for a cheap tribunal due to his injury and lack of long contract and then come May the prem club get relegated and we go up. :mrgreen: