Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " SICKENING POST BY SWANSEA FAN ON NEIL WARNOCK "

Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:25 pm

You can tell there isn’t much going on behind his eyes. Pathetic specimen, I feel sorry for him. At least he’s surrounding himself with like kind.

Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:34 pm

Fleetwood Blue wrote:Fat retard, hope Neils Wife is going to be ok,didn't know she was seriously ill

She was, fella; but fortunately she is making a recovery and the doctors are monitoring progress :thumbright:

The Swansea guy is an absolute disgrace; but I'm guessing those who know of him already know that! ;)

Sadly, the reactions of some on here (and one regular fool in particular) also leaves a lot to be desired and take quite a lot away from the disgusting impact of the words used towards Mrs Warnock (and by default her family)

For the record, some on here will know that I lost my own wife to cancer not so long ago, so I can fully appreciate the impact of comments like those made

However, what I cannot comprehend is the language/tone of others (one in particular) in response. All they have done is watered down the effect of the original post and shown themselves to be not too much better than the original perpetrator!

Sometimes, I just despair! :cry:

Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:39 pm

Sven wrote:
Fleetwood Blue wrote:Fat retard, hope Neils Wife is going to be ok,didn't know she was seriously ill

She was, fella; but fortunately she is making a recovery and the doctors are monitoring progress :thumbright:

The Swansea guy is an absolute disgrace; but I'm guessing those who know of him already know that! ;)

Sadly, the reactions of some on here (and one regular fool in particular) also leaves a lot to be desired and take quite a lot away from the disgusting impact of the words used towards Mrs Warnock (and by default her family)

For the record, some on here will know that I lost my own wife to cancer not so long ago, so I can fully appreciate the impact of comments like those made

However, what I cannot comprehend is the language/tone of others (one in particular) in response. All they have done is watered down the effect of the original post and shown themselves to be not too much better than the original perpetrator!

Speak as I find Sven. :thumbup:

Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:03 pm

Sven wrote:

Chris I didn't know about your personal tragedy. I'm so very sorry to hear it. I guess this young idiot's life has not been touched by tragedy otherwise he wouldn't be able to mouth such awful abuse. I hope someone gives him a good leathering but I wouldn't wish cancer on him, or anyone else for that matter.

Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:21 pm

City Slicker wrote:
Sven wrote:

Chris I didn't know about your personal tragedy. I'm so very sorry to hear it. I guess this young idiot's life has not been touched by tragedy otherwise he wouldn't be able to mouth such awful abuse. I hope someone gives him a good leathering but I wouldn't wish cancer on him, or anyone else for that matter.

Phil, thank you for that. Sincerely appreciated :ayatollah:

Despite what the fool says (it's all about me) I only brought that part up to let the others know that I am as angry as anyone about the Swansea guy's comments through personal experience and there are others on here in similar position :cry:

But there are ways to respond and the fool's responses certainly weren't helpful, as they just reduced the impact of the original comments and took away the focus, which is a shame!

Apparently, a lot of Swansea fans (there are some decent ones) not too happy with what was written, so hopefully he'll have it explained in a way he understands sometime soon ;)

Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:59 am

Sven,very sorry for your loss mate and totally agree with you that the ridiculous replies to the thick Swansea kid have just watered down his comments,
But as my old Nan used to say 'what goes around comes around' and think a few descent Jacks might be having a word with the lard boy.

Horrid horrid disease which took my father many years to soon and wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:37 am

Think he needs to watch his back

Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:47 am

I'm sure this is the same person that ran onto the pitch and stood in front of us all after the Bellamy goal at their place.

Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:23 am

I'm pretty sure she's recovered.

However this guy is still suffering from morbid obesity so if he carries on he'll be the one with a serious illness.

Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:08 am

Please delete this thread as Warnock's wife reads the fans forum

Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:17 am

7777 glt wrote:Please delete this thread as Warnock's wife reads the fans forum

Agree

Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:33 am

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
7777 glt wrote:Please delete this thread as Warnock's wife reads the fans forum

Agree

Yes I hadn't thought about that. It would be a very good idea to delete it.

Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:00 am

We have locked the topic

But this evil swine deserves to be shown for what he has done :evil: :evil:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.