Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" SICKENING POST BY SWANSEA FAN ON NEIL WARNOCK "

Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:20 pm

" SICKENING POST BY SWANSEA FAN ON NEIL WARNOCK "

Jacks showing they're class as usual...
Ladies and gentlemen I give you Rob Roberts.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Sick fat jack

Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:25 pm

Size on his fat head
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:38 pm

Hope the fat ugly mong c**t dies of a heart attack.

Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:39 pm

Dead man walking !!!

Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:31 am

Life hasn't been kind to that.

Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:40 am

fat boy dim.

Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:47 am

Warnock is getting smashed on twitter!

Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:03 am

Posting views as vile as that shows that his mind is in a worse state than his clinically obese body. He's now locked his '@Robroberts_' twitter handle and I think the coward has posted stuff like this before as I recognise his fat scruffy face.

A waste of a good mans breath and I hope someone gets the opportunity to put him right. Scum.
Last edited by GrangeEndStar on Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:05 am

Rydogsccfc wrote:Hope the fat ugly mong c**t dies of a heart attack.

you’re just stopping to his gutter level with this

Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:49 pm

paulh_85 wrote:

Tbh I don’t care with saying stuff like that hope karma hits the fat c**t. :evil:

Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:54 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

Tbh I don’t care with saying stuff like that hope karma hits the fat c**t. :evil:

When he was pulled up on what he said, he didn't care either.

Don't mimic his attitude completely. I know you're annoyed but be the better person.

Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:57 pm

Wayne S wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

When he was pulled up on what he said, he didn't care either.

Don't mimic his attitude completely. I know you're annoyed but be the better person.

Well I hope the fat sewer rat gets what he deserves.

Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:04 pm

He's even uglier than this fella

Sloth.jpg

Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:29 pm

An obvious idiot

Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:41 pm

Thought I remembered him as you don't forget a face as ugly as that. Mike's board says it's the same piece of dogshit that posted that he hoped Fabrice Muamba would die after suffering a heart attack.

He deserves to be ironed out but you'd need an iron the size of a ship to get the creases out of the cowardly fat prick. His pals look like a confused bunch of beauts too.

IMG_20180407_191850.jpg

Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:44 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:Thought I remembered him as you don't forget a face as ugly as that. Mike's board says it's the same piece of dogshit that posted that he hoped Fabrice Muamba would die after suffering a heart attack.

He deserves to be ironed out but you'd need an iron the size of a ship to get the creases out of the cowardly fat prick. His pals look like a confused bunch of beauts too.

IMG_20180407_191850.jpg

He has got one of those faces that you would just break your hand from punching so much.

Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:16 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:Thought I remembered him as you don't forget a face as ugly as that. Mike's board says it's the same piece of dogshit that posted that he hoped Fabrice Muamba would die after suffering a heart attack.

IMG_20180407_191850.jpg

He has got one of those faces that you would just break your hand from punching so much.

To be honest Rydo, his fat head already looks it's had a few decent clumps, either that or he's got supersize mumps. And the last time I saw as many chins as that I was in Beijing.

Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:23 pm

Just been made aware that this same c**t had a slap at a music gig for signing songs about Mikey Dye!!
If anyone has any info on this fat jacks whereabouts please get in touch.

Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:28 pm

IMG_20180407_191850.jpg

Scary bunch them hahahaha gypos

Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:29 am

IMG_20180407_191850.jpg

Most in that pic regularly go to Swans away matches, young & dull and full of coke.
The guy in the stone Island top was arrested at Crystal Palace a few years ago.

Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:15 pm

LovetheSwans wrote:

IMG_20180407_191850.jpg

Most in that pic regularly go to Swans away matches, young & dull and full of coke.
The guy in the stone Island top was arrested at Crystal Palace a few years ago.

For being a rent boy?

Re: " SICKENING POST BY SWANSEA FAN ON NEIL WARNOCK "

Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:04 pm

Honestly. I despair at times. That tvvat needs a good kicking followed by a lobotomy to disable any serious thought from that sick head of his.

Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:13 pm

a bit of banter no problem, may i say myself belongs in the gutter

Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:16 pm

y

Calm down fella, that’s an order.

Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:18 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:
y

Calm down fella, that’s an order.

Sorry Colonel. :laughing6:

Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:44 pm

griff105 wrote:Life hasn't been kind to that.

Some size of a face on the boy, a snipers dream.

Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:55 pm

What a fukin prick Id love to split his face in two.

Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:57 pm

BobbyBlue wrote:What a fukin prick Id love to split his face in two.

Yeah and f*cking lard would spill out. :lol:

Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:01 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

Neither do I. I hope he dies a slow death the hypo see you next tuesday

Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:18 pm

Fat retard, hope Neils Wife is going to be ok,didn't know she was seriously ill