Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WTF

Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:27 pm

That was sick! Although City looked like Bambi on ice, it was a very entertaining match. But missing two- two!!Penalties!??
Disagree with the line up though. Gunnar had no business being in the starting line up. Manga should be where Bamba was in over his head. Movement in the back four was not up to it. And if anything Zahore should of being the vocal point at the end. Wouldn’t be to disappointed, as we are still on track for automatic promotion. All good (thumbs up)

Re: WTF

Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:42 pm

Are you being serious. Bamba was like a man possessed. Bruno has had a couple of dodgy games at right back. I've never seen us play a 6-3-1 formation like we played the first half though

Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:01 am

CF23 Bluebird wrote:Are you being serious. Bamba was like a man possessed. Bruno has had a couple of dodgy games at right back. I've never seen us play a 6-3-1 formation like we played the first half though

:thumbup:

Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:10 am

100 % Serious. We can’t have two center backs who only complete half of their passes against top teams. One of them needs to be dropped in games like this, and I rather it be Bamba.. Same goes for the midfield. And it shows yet again... What Manga did at at right back has nothing to do with anything...