Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Some of our fans are ridiculous.

Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:05 pm

buckleys brewery wrote:Not ridiculous, just dissappointed. Wrong tactics, wrong players, wrong penalty takers. Against Villa, “offensive” please Mr Warnock not “defensive”.

Tactics were excellent, shown by the fact they required a freekick to beat us. Correct players. Can't complain about the penalty takers, they both put their balls on the line to take one and unfortunately both were missed. Great save from Ruddy for the first, and had Hoilett's been an inch lower we would've been saying what a great, unsaveable penalty it was!

Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:19 am

I'm super proud regardless.
Look how far we have come this season we have been tremendous!

I had zero expectations and now we are at a minimum in the play offs. I would not swap this bunch of players with any other team to fight out a 2 leg play off and final.

Blooooobirds

Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:05 am

NyeBluebird wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:Only natural after what happened last night.

It will all be forgotten if we beat Villa Tuesday night and hopefully we will do. However people are megga pissed off at the moment after last night.

I'm pissed off after every loss but don't go writing us off the way some "fans" have.

Well I have not written us off but I'm very uncomfortable with Madine in the squad. I hope he is dropped from the squad.

Why? Don't see why everyone has it in for Madine?

Madine has done absolutely everything right but score.

Give the bloke a break.

Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:43 am

He hasn't done anything to deserve a place in the starting 11 but I don't see any reason that he would be dropped from the squad :shock: He has generally been ok and we have few other options.

Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:47 pm

Brace yourseves....