Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If we finish 3rd..

Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:00 pm

Who would you like to face. It looks like it could be Boro, Milwall or Derby. Personally home and away i think we can do a job on derby. Milwall are looking on fire at the moment so would prefer to avoid them. :ayatollah:

Re: If we finish 3rd..

Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:05 pm

I think we could match anyone in those 4 positions pressure will be on Villa. :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:07 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:I think we could match anyone in those 4 positions pressure will be on Villa. :thumbright: :ayatollah:

But who would you like RhyDogg?

Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:09 pm

BobbyBlue wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:I think we could match anyone in those 4 positions pressure will be on Villa. :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Boro and smash Villa in the final. :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:11 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:

Yessssss :bluescarf:

Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:22 pm

BobbyBlue wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:

Boro and smash Derby in the final.

Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:57 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:

Boro and smash Derby in the final.

Yessssssss

Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:20 pm

I'm hoping we get automatic but playoffs don't worry me as much as previously. I would fancy our chances against anyone over 2 legs and then with Wolves and Fulham out of the way there's no team that scares me for the final. Whatever happens this is an exciting season full of unexpected drama.

Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:23 pm

City Slicker wrote:I'm hoping we get automatic but playoffs don't worry me as much as previously. I would fancy our chances against anyone over 2 legs and then with Wolves and Fulham out of the way there's no team that scares me for the final. Whatever happens this is an exciting season full of unexpected drama.

Fulham and wolves are the best two teams, them aside we have a good chance but let’s deal with that if it happens.

Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:31 pm

None of them as they all look like a scary prospect and with our history in the play-offs I doubt we will win it all.

Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:11 pm

Millwall in the final, please. Should be an interesting day. :D

Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:12 pm

Sam ReaN wrote:None of them as they all look like a scary prospect and with our history in the play-offs I doubt we will win it all.

Living the positivity you must be a barrell of laughs, you think we will lose Tuesday as well what a positive guy :lol:

Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:28 pm

Not even thinking about that yet. Plenty of twists and turns.

Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:42 pm

Don't like play offs. If three teams are to be promoted, I think it should be the top three. Does'nt seem right that a side finishing sixth and possibly 15 points adrift of third place can end up being promoted. Suppose it's all down to money.

Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:51 am

Here's a thought .
Why don't we play the next 6 games as they were play off games .
You know go out not too lose and try to win. Then see where we end up ?

Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:10 am

Any one in the top 6 is hard ,including us

Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:26 am

Forget the PO’s!!! Auto is still on. 2 points clear of FFC and a game in hand. NW has been here before, let’s hsvd some faith. I’m positive, this team doesn’t know how to give up. I’d have loved to have Fulham in the last fixtures at home again!

Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:27 am

nojac wrote:Here's a thought .
Why don't we play the next 6 games as they were play off games .
You know go out not too lose and try to win. Then see where we end up ?

Spot on. NW will be saying this. 6 cup finals. No need to look down.

Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:16 am

Honestly don't fancy anyone in playoffs. We looking slightly leggy now and tomorrow will show us where we think we are. Knowing city we'd go to villa park and win but I can honestly only see us getting a hiding there, perhaps 3-0