Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FULHAM MESSAGEBOARD

Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:40 pm

There’s so much confidence on there, would love us to hold our nerve and go on another amazing run to the end of the season.

It looks like they’re unstoppable, but with so little margin for error on their side you know football’s got a wonderful habit of kicking you in the teeth when you’re least expecting it...that’s my hope for them lot...

I have seen them in two matches recently that suggests they can drop points. QPR when they drew, should have lost in the 2nd half, and also Leeds 2nd half they were woeful...

They still have two London derby’s to play.

Come on Cardiff, starting at Villa on Tuesday!

Re: FULHAM MESSAGEBOARD

Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:52 pm

F*** FULHAM WE CAN DO THIS ,ITS WHAT WE DO THAT MATTERS :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:04 pm

Its always easier to chase as we have been doing, but now they are neck and neck the pressure mounts on Fulham. Going to be a ride :ayatollah:
Last edited by llan bluebird on Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:05 pm

That’s the spirit lol

Fulham lose at Millwall, draw at home to Brentford in a surprise derby result. Only 3 wins and 1 draw needed.

It just shows how much of an advantage we have...

Calm, and believe.

Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:28 pm

They still got Millwall away so maybe they can do us a favour :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:44 pm

The Fulham Ultras are a right handful.

morris-dancers-01.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:05 pm

they are looking unstoppable now and with the gap down to 2 points and us having to go go villa and derby and them having only one tricky game i got to be honest we dont look like getting the points we need, i said from the start of the season i would be well chuffed to be in the play offs and i will be :bluescarf:
strange things happen in football though and it will pan out however it pans out, all we can do is get behind the team warnock picks

Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:15 pm

An amazing run, to be fair.

Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:22 pm

streamfeeder wrote:they are looking unstoppable now and with the gap down to 2 points and us having to go go villa and derby and them having only one tricky game i got to be honest we dont look like getting the points we need, i said from the start of the season i would be well chuffed to be in the play offs and i will be :bluescarf:
strange things happen in football though and it will pan out however it pans out, all we can do is get behind the team warnock picks

Hopefully they feel the same that's its just one tricky game and drop off. Remember they dropped points against qpr. If they win all their games then fair play if we don't win ours they deserve to go up.

Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:04 am

Credit where it's due they are a great team which means we are excellent......2 points clear, game in hand.....dreamland

Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:49 am

They are a very good team..
but their fans and those clappers... I am all for children having them st games but adults!!! Same as the Leicester .. embarrassing .

Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:36 am

FFC are the form team. But we have 2 points and a game in hand. This will go to the wire, probably last game knowing us. Don’t forget we’ve got NW. he’s been there and done it, he knows this league. More twists and turns yet. Nothing certain for Fulham. Wednesday looked good second half against them. Millwall will be a massive test for them. And they’ve been lucky with injuries - they’ve had a full squad available for weeks. Still in our hands.

Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:54 pm

North Wales Blue wrote:There’s so much confidence on there, would love us to hold our nerve and go on another amazing run to the end of the season.

It looks like they’re unstoppable, but with so little margin for error on their side you know football’s got a wonderful habit of kicking you in the teeth when you’re least expecting it...that’s my hope for them lot...

I have seen them in two matches recently that suggests they can drop points. QPR when they drew, should have lost in the 2nd half, and also Leeds 2nd half they were woeful...

They still have two London derby’s to play.

Come on Cardiff, starting at Villa on Tuesday!

A bit cocky, pride comes before a fall :thumbup:

Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:44 pm

Fulham fan thinks their a big club :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:47 pm

Their fans are typical Londoners, cocky beyond belief. They may be on a great run but have at no time been above Cardiff City and it will remain that way.

Their away support was as bad as teams like Wigan and Blackburn, they got those awful clappers and a shit ground. The PL don't need them . We are a club who will offer more and we deserve it.

Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:43 pm

Charlie Harper wrote:Their fans are typical Londoners, cocky beyond belief. They may be on a great run but have at no time been above Cardiff City and it will remain that way.

Their away support was as bad as teams like Wigan and Blackburn, they got those awful clappers and a shit ground. The PL don't need them . We are a club who will offer more and we deserve it.

Yes a right bunch of smug f****ers!!

The way I look at it is if we had been offered 5 pts from Sheff Utd, Wolves and Villa we would have happily taken it. Beat Villa and we have missed that target by 1 point (aka 1 penalty). Beat Villa and IMHO automatic is fully back on again as the extra points we would need to guarantee it with the 3 points from Villa are clearly achievable with the fixtures we have left and I simply can't see Fulham having a 100% points haul from the games they have left. NW will know how to get the boys roaring again after Wolves - this Cardiff team will want to get that crazy Wolves result out of their systems and put it right at Villa - how will Steve Bruce be able to conjure anything up from his players after he publicly admitted their auto chances are now dead?

Keep believing and supporting the boys - its still in our hands!

:bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluescarf:

Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:36 pm

murphy wrote:Fulham fan thinks their a big club :lol:

If that's the most satisfying game he's ever watched, then it says something about how he really feels about Cardiff and his own team.

And his comment that it will break the spirit of the fans and team is one of a happy clapper fan of an always inferior London team that has never been taken seriously.

We will double our efforts after Friday as usual. Fulham are due a dip and they are playing teams fighting for their lives and I don't think they have the dog in them for a scrap.

Happy Cardboard Clapping Craven Cottagers.

Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:39 am

just been studying the fixtures all we need is millwall to beat fulham then we win our two very winnable home games and win two of our four away games its job done, basically if fulham lose a game we should have enough to get second, my biggest fear is, if after tomorrow night we drop out of the top two the players dont let it affect them and we start to lose a bit of belief.

Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:07 pm

streamfeeder wrote:just been studying the fixtures all we need is millwall to beat fulham then we win our two very winnable home games and win two of our four away games its job done, basically if fulham lose a game we should have enough to get second, my biggest fear is, if after tomorrow night we drop out of the top two the players dont let it affect them and we start to lose a bit of belief.

True although if it does happen it will also be interesting to see how Fulham cope with the pressure. I would think there will be plenty of twists and turns left yet.