Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wished we got Warnock in sooner

Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:04 am

We woukl've deffo got back into the Prem but we wasted a couple of seasons with that wanker Slade Warnock has made me realised the quality in a good manager and makes me see now that Slade was rubbish. :banghead:

Re: Wished we got Warnock in sooner

Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:18 am

Slade didn’t do to bad with what we had we finished 8th...

No mention of Trollope there ? You’ve only seen the good times of Cardiff city lad bet you only seen our championship and premiership days

If you think Slade was a disaster finishing 8th god help you in years to come

Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:13 pm

Alan Durban days, and Graham Williams oh my dear, remember when we were 92nd and still loved all those mad away days, playing home games in front of 1,600 fans vs Halifax Town, mad days out :bluebird:

Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:16 pm

CardiffCityBlue wrote:Slade didn’t do to bad with what we had we finished 8th...

No mention of Trollope there ? You’ve only seen the good times of Cardiff city lad bet you only seen our championship and premiership days

If you think Slade was a disaster finishing 8th god help you in years to come

We should’ve done better with that squad a better manager would’ve had us proper challenging.

Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:04 pm

Only seen the good times? The red team representing Cardiff in the premier league to me was worse than the Durban days.

Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:05 pm

skiprat wrote:Only seen the good times? The red team representing Cardiff in the premier league to me was worse than the Durban days.

The Prem season was a shambles and can't comment on Durban before my time.