Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Grujic, Ralls and Patterson

Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:26 am

Any news on these 3? Massively missed Ralls

Re: Grujic, Ralls and Patterson

Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:24 pm

trotskie wrote:Any news on these 3? Massively missed Ralls

If we don't get these back playing together soon we will fail in our quest.

Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:59 pm

Dahboy wrote:
trotskie wrote:Any news on these 3? Massively missed Ralls

If we don't get these back playing together soon we will fail in our quest.

Are you suggesting that we drop the Icelandic God Gunnarsson? :o :o :o :o :o

When we've done so well since he came back? :o :o :o :o

That will not go down well with some on this messageboard!

Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:46 pm

Drop gunnnerson he's not as good as the others

Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:04 pm

Gunnarsson is finished in my opinion. Get him out in the summer I want players that want to be here.

Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:32 pm

Someone must kmow why gruic didnt play

Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:33 pm

Do Liverpool have a recall option on Grujic ? If so, This could be the reason as they are currently struggling in the middle.

Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:15 pm

Hope these 3 are back in the middle asap too

Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:21 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:Do Liverpool have a recall option on Grujic ? If so, This could be the reason as they are currently struggling in the middle.

They wanted to recall him, but can’t because there was a loan fee.

Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:23 am

Prior to his injury Gunnarsson was on his game, however now it’s just an exercise to get himself for for his World Cup. Drop him, he can get fit with the kids. We need committed bodies in there willing put all the line, he has got one on the summer and another on a new club.

Grujic, Bryson, Ralls, damour & Patterson will get us results as have proven for much of this season.

Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:37 am

Mr Potato wrote:Prior to his injury Gunnarsson was on his game, however now it’s just an exercise to get himself for for his World Cup. Drop him, he can get fit with the kids. We need committed bodies in there willing put all the line, he has got one on the summer and another on a new club.

Grujic, Bryson, Ralls, damour & Patterson will get us results as have proven for much of this season.

i dont believe that. he was poor against wolves no doubt, but i dont question his commitment while on the pitch

Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:35 am

It’s his one chance to play in a World Cup, he has been injured and not able to play for Cardiff yet is fine for his country. He will not risk getting injured now, he is firmly set for Russia. Time to leave him out or use him as sub, he cannot start, he was dire v wolves and Sheff Utd and we cannot afford to carry players. We need a functioning midfield. He doesn’t want a new contract so yes we can question his commitment.

Don’t get me wrong, a once in a lifetime to play in a World Cup; I don’t blame him, and for his career he wants a change, ok, but right now he wouldn’t make my starting 11.