Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ THE DREAM IS ON: GOING UP & STAYING UP “

Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:08 pm

CARDIFF CITY ARE STILL VERY MUCH ON COURSE FOR THE PREMIER LEAGUE :thumbright: :bluebird:

It’s all in Cardiff’s hands :bluebird:

I’m Flying back tomorrow for Aston Villa away this Tuesday night to see Neil Warnock get those three valuable points :bluebird:

ATLETICO BALEARES :bluescarf:

Today my local Spanish Club Atletico Baleares just won away 0-1 :bluescarf: after winning 1-0 at home last week :bluescarf:

So after looking down and out and on there way down to Non League, Atletico Baleares are now in with a fighting chance of staying up with 5 games left :thumbright: :bluescarf:

SPANISH SEGUNDA B LEAGUE 3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ THE DREAM IS ON GOING UP & STAYING UP “

Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:09 pm

:bluescarf:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:11 pm

:bluescarf:

Re: “ THE DREAM IS ON GOING UP & STATING UP “

Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:16 pm

Annis so pleased for Atletico B, deserved 6 points from last few games. Funny enough I saw the Formentera game earlier they’re down bottom and lost 1-0 to Elche but in last 20 mins Formentura put them under a lot of pressure, looks like all the teams down bottom are fighting it out for survival

Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:31 pm

Wolfpac wrote:Annis so pleased for Atletico B, deserved 6 points from last few games. Funny enough I saw the Formentera game earlier they’re down bottom and lost 1-0 to Elche but in last 20 mins Formentura put them under a lot of pressure, looks like all the teams down bottom are fighting it out for survival

Thanks Scott, yes they are all fighting for their lives, I went to Formentuta Away ( took us 13hrs in total there and back by 4 boats) about 250 Atltico Baleares fans travelled.

Elche are a massive club.

5 games Left, going to be very hard as up to 5 clubs go down :bluescarf:

Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:36 pm

Im glad they got a penalty taker that knows how to do it :thumbup:

Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:48 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:Im glad they got a penalty taker that knows how to do it :thumbup:

Steve, Hernandez has scored 5 out of 5 penalties this season :bluescarf:

Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:11 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:Im glad they got a penalty taker that knows how to do it :thumbup:

Sign him up
See you tuesday at villa

Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:14 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Sign him up
See you tuesday at villa

:lol:

See you Tuesday at Villa,Steve :bluebird:

Re: “ THE DREAM IS ON: GOING UP & STAYING UP “

Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:51 am

Great result