Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Look how much it means to the players

Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:31 pm

This group will never stop fighting we can do this :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

DaRdo0dXcAAV1My.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Look how much it means to the players

Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:44 pm

We fought so hard on Friday we won two penalties in added time. For a good a bit of the 45 years I've been going we've gone down in games like this with a whimper. Very hard at the time but no faulting their effort.

Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:46 pm

epping blue wrote:We fought so hard on Friday we won two penalties in added time. For a good a bit of the 45 years I've been going we've gone down in games like this with a whimper. Very hard at the time but no faulting their effort.

I'm not expecting this team to crumble their effort and never say die is there for everyone to see. :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:54 pm

When we had 10 fixtures left I had us penned in for five wins, 3 draws and two losses one of which Wolves was expected. It’s close, it’s exciting and even if we slip into playoffs - we will have finished higher than many would have placed us back in September or even December! We have a tight run in, but we have a squad that can all play their part in making this a historic season! I can’t remember many seasons where I have been this excited and emotionally involved - it’s been brilliant! I live in the States and have enjoyed Cardiff’s profile rising over the years... Amazing that strangers in “premier league bars” now have heard of us and seem to follow the drama at the top of the championship keenly.

Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:55 pm

FloridaBluebird wrote:When we had 10 fixtures left I had us penned in for five wins, 3 draws and two losses one of which Wolves was expected. It’s close, it’s exciting and even if we slip into playoffs - we will have finished higher than many would have placed us back in September or even December! We have a tight run in, but we have a squad that can all play their part in making this a historic season! I can’t remember many seasons where I have been this excited and emotionally involved - it’s been brilliant! I live in the States and have enjoyed Cardiff’s profile rising over the years... Amazing that strangers in “premier league bars” now have heard of us and seem to follow the drama at the top of the championship keenly.

Good to know. :thumbup: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: