Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wheres Grujic?

Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:45 pm

Why didnt he start or even be on the bench v wolves?

No coinsidence since he has came into the team we went on an unbeaten run. When ralls is back also i would rather grujic keeps his place instead of gunnarsson. Need him for the running imo, good in the air, gets stuck in but most importantely is a good passer calm in posession dictates the tempo gets us playing could ven say makes us tick..

Re: Wheres Grujic?

Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:50 pm

BlueMagic wrote:Why didnt he start or even be on the bench v wolves?

No coinsidence since he has came into the team we went on an unbeaten run. When ralls is back also i would rather grujic keeps his place instead of gunnarsson. Need him for the running imo, good in the air, gets stuck in but most importantely is a good passer calm in posession dictates the tempo gets us playing could ven say makes us tick..

He was injured

Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:55 pm

wez1927 wrote:

He was injured

Cheers Wez. Is he one of the ‘niggles’ that NW was saying about?
Any news on CP?
Really hope for s midfield of MG JR and CP tomorrow

Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:44 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

He was injured

Cheers Wez. Is he one of the ‘niggles’ that NW was saying about?
Any news on CP?
Really hope for s midfield of MG JR and CP tomorrow

I think so ,I honesty thonk we would of beaten wolves if he was in the side