Re: GREALISH: WARNOCK'S WORDS/CITY TREATMENT CHANGED HIS STY

Postby AV3 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:19 pm

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
AV3 wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
AV3 wrote:
7777 glt wrote:
AV3 wrote:
BrightBlueFuture wrote:I’ll believe this when I see it.

And me. He still complains to refs when he's hacked down and quite rightly too. The longer the ref does nothing about it, the longer the persistent fouling will continue. If some donkey thinks that he can continually chop a player down and that player won't complain to the ref because of some time honored "it's not the English way" nonsense, then he can do one as far as I'm concerned.

This is 2018, not 1973. The game has changed whether we like it or not. Persistent fouling and targeting players for "special treatment" is cheating and players have a right to be protected from refs.

A good player but a diver that's out to con the referee for favorable decisions ..... his reputation goes before him and referees are aware of it , he is part of a growing band of cheats in the game , sneeze near them and they go down and roll around slapping the ground and screaming as if they are in pain just to get a decision ..... you conveniently left this out of your post as there are a few in the Villa side

Is he fcuk out to con refs. Why does he need to in this division? He runs rings around the opposition.

As for his so called "reputation" Funny how none of you commented on it prior to him running rings round you last season.

Did he "run rings around us last season " ?? I remember seeing a pretty talented player throwing himself to the ground at the slightest contact and rolling around like a 5 year old girl trying to get opposition players booked st the very opportunity

Yes, in the 3-1 at our place. You ended up with 10 men because your full back was sent off for chopping him down (yet) again with a lunge that was about knee height or above.

I was at the game and still don't remember him running rings around us..Although I do remember him quite clearly rolling around like a girl apparently in agony with what appears a broken leg at minimum, before making a full recovery 5 seconds later on numerous occasions

It's a waste of time you trying to defend him, he's done it too many times it's starting to get embarrassing now

Absolute nonsense. He was hacked to pieces. Of course some of those challenges would have hurt.
Young Nibs said:
Sven I’m not sure if you're stupid or just pretending to be mate!
AV3

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby AV3 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:22 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:AV3 - Do you post on the Vile board or just come on here for your Grealish love in?

Shite Club-Shite Player

YOUR CITY IS BLUE :bluescarf:

Ifq my city is blue how come their ground is always empty?

Where do all the people in Birmingham go to watch football?

Think about what you're saying before jumping in head first with childish drivel.
Young Nibs said:
AV3

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:56 pm

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
AV3 wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
AV3 wrote:
7777 glt wrote:
AV3 wrote:

And me. He still complains to refs when he's hacked down and quite rightly too. The longer the ref does nothing about it, the longer the persistent fouling will continue. If some donkey thinks that he can continually chop a player down and that player won't complain to the ref because of some time honored "it's not the English way" nonsense, then he can do one as far as I'm concerned.

This is 2018, not 1973. The game has changed whether we like it or not. Persistent fouling and targeting players for "special treatment" is cheating and players have a right to be protected from refs.

A good player but a diver that's out to con the referee for favorable decisions ..... his reputation goes before him and referees are aware of it , he is part of a growing band of cheats in the game , sneeze near them and they go down and roll around slapping the ground and screaming as if they are in pain just to get a decision ..... you conveniently left this out of your post as there are a few in the Villa side

Is he fcuk out to con refs. Why does he need to in this division? He runs rings around the opposition.

As for his so called "reputation" Funny how none of you commented on it prior to him running rings round you last season.

Did he "run rings around us last season " ?? I remember seeing a pretty talented player throwing himself to the ground at the slightest contact and rolling around like a 5 year old girl trying to get opposition players booked st the very opportunity

Yes, in the 3-1 at our place. You ended up with 10 men because your full back was sent off for chopping him down (yet) again with a lunge that was about knee height or above.

I was at the game and still don't remember him running rings around us..Although I do remember him quite clearly rolling around like a girl apparently in agony with what appears a broken leg at minimum, before making a full recovery 5 seconds later on numerous occasions

It's a waste of time you trying to defend him, he's done it too many times it's starting to get embarrassing now

I was also at the game and he was garbage :laughing5:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:57 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
AV3 wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
AV3 wrote:
7777 glt wrote:
AV3 wrote:

I was also at the game and he was garbage :laughing5:

He's just a shit Tom Daley
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby Tonteg Bluebird » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:07 pm

BrightBlueFuture wrote:AV3 - you seem to feel the need to defend little Jack Grealish to the hilt...

I watch Cardiff City every week and Grealish stands out by far as the biggest play-actor we’ve faced. Jordan Huggill was “memorable” for Preston but not even in Grealish’s league.

Totally agree with this. I’ve never seen a player go down as often as Grealish from such minimal contact (or no contact). He puts Tom Daley to shame. I watched the Hull v Villa game recently and I actually said “something’s wrong, Grealish hasn’t hit the floor yet”. Literally 2 seconds later, Grealish cuts across a Hull player who at worst, brushed his shirt, and he goes down with his reverse 2 and a half twist with pike. I just hope there’s a strong, FAIR ref who is good enough not to get conned!
Tonteg Bluebird

Postby Bluebina » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:15 pm

AV3 wrote:

He'll have special treatment alright :laughing6:

The diving little fecker will go down anyway, might aswell give him something to cry about :thumbup:
Bluebina

Postby Bluebina » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:30 pm

Bluebina wrote:
AV3 wrote:

He'll have special treatment alright :laughing6:

The diving little fecker will go down anyway, might aswell give him something to cry about :thumbup:

If I was Warnock and were well ahead, I would bring our least needed sub on to kick him off the park and take him right out as payback for the last time :laughing6:
Bluebina

Postby BrightBlueFuture » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:22 pm

Strike one 33rd minute. Gunnarsson clips Grealish’s leg. Enough to stay on his feet. Bennett doesn’t even move to tackle him and Grealish roles around holding his “broken leg”. :lol: :laughing5:
BrightBlueFuture

Postby paulh_85 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:42 pm

BrightBlueFuture wrote:Strike one 33rd minute. Gunnarsson clips Grealish’s leg. Enough to stay on his feet. Bennett doesn’t even move to tackle him and Grealish roles around holding his “broken leg”. :lol: :laughing5:

Banging on the floor like he broke something too
paulh_85

Postby BrightBlueFuture » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:20 pm

BrightBlueFuture wrote:Strike one 33rd minute. Gunnarsson clips Grealish’s leg. Enough to stay on his feet. Bennett doesn’t even move to tackle him and Grealish roles around holding his “broken leg”. :lol: :laughing5:

Striker two. Grealish running back to his own goal runs out of room on the touch line and dives on the floor looking at Zohore as if he’d stamped on him
BrightBlueFuture

Postby welshrarebit » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:52 pm

Absolutely despise the cheating whiny shite. But that was a hell of a strike. For a man who is capable of things like that I wish he would stop falling over and crying. If he did more of what he is good at I suspect more people would respect him.
welshrarebit

Postby AV3 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:48 pm

welshrarebit wrote:Absolutely despise the cheating whiny shite. But that was a hell of a strike. For a man who is capable of things like that I wish he would stop falling over and crying. If he did more of what he is good at I suspect more people would respect him.

I wouldn't let it bother you too much mate.

Half the PL beg to differ.

This kid will probably be playing in the PL next season be it with AV or someone else. In fact, he's more likely to be playing there than Cardiff are.

How many of your animals were booked trying to stop him tonight? I wasn't really counting but got it to at least 2
Young Nibs said:
AV3

Postby paulh_85 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:49 pm

AV3 wrote:
welshrarebit wrote:Absolutely despise the cheating whiny shite. But that was a hell of a strike. For a man who is capable of things like that I wish he would stop falling over and crying. If he did more of what he is good at I suspect more people would respect him.

I wouldn't let it bother you too much mate.

Half the PL beg to differ.

This kid will probably be playing in the PL next season be it with AV or someone else. In fact, he's more likely to be playing there than Cardiff are.

How many of your animals were booked trying to stop him tonight? I wasn't really counting but got it to at least 2

Animals? No foul was any worse that hourihans
paulh_85

Postby welshrarebit » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:58 pm

Oh he’s not bothering me. I can appreciate his ability. That’s why he annoys me when he is falling over all over the place. More so than most others.
welshrarebit

Postby AV3 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:07 pm

welshrarebit wrote:Oh he’s not bothering me. I can appreciate his ability. That’s why he annoys me when he is falling over all over the place. More so than most others.

How about your number 4 crying like a baby to kill the game?

Is that acceptable?

I've seen a lot of delusions of grandeur on this forum over the past few weeks but to suggest that he needs to fall over against the donkeys of Cardiff takes the biscuit.
Young Nibs said:
AV3

Postby welshrarebit » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:12 pm

All players have gamesmanship. Grealish in my opinion. Whenever I see him play always takes it to another level. We can agree to disagree though. It’s a free world after all :-).

Or you can pick up on things I haven’t said and add a few bits in to try and troll for an argument. I’m not really in the mood for one.

I’d actually given him a compliment by commenting on his ability. By ignore that if you want
welshrarebit

Postby AV3 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:17 pm

welshrarebit wrote:All players have gamesmanship. Grealish in my opinion. Whenever I see him play always takes it to another level. We can agree to disagree though. It’s a free world after all :-).

Or you can pick up on things I haven’t said and add a few bits in to try and troll for an argument. I’m not really in the mood for one.

I’d actually given him a compliment by commenting on his ability. By ignore that if you want

And as I said, half the PL beg to differ so my advice to you is to not give up the day job.
Young Nibs said:
AV3

Postby welshrarebit » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:17 pm

I didn’t say he fell over against Cardiff tonight either. You are really reaching. But never mind. Have a good evening. Your guys deserved the win.
welshrarebit

Postby AV3 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:43 pm

welshrarebit wrote:I didn’t say he fell over against Cardiff tonight either. You are really reaching. But never mind. Have a good evening. Your guys deserved the win.

The win means nothing to me. We have nothing to play for other than finishing 4th.

I would sooner have drawn against you tonight and saved the win for the playoffs.

I'm just enjoying my pound of flesh. If you didn't want me to have it, you shouldn't have made your comments public.

Knowing how much Grealish scoring would upset you all was sweet but I really didn't join this forum for that.
Young Nibs said:
AV3

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:55 pm

AV3 wrote:
welshrarebit wrote:I didn’t say he fell over against Cardiff tonight either. You are really reaching. But never mind. Have a good evening. Your guys deserved the win.

The win means nothing to me. We have nothing to play for other than finishing 4th.

I would sooner have drawn against you tonight and saved the win for the playoffs.

I'm just enjoying my pound of flesh. If you didn't want me to have it, you shouldn't have made your comments public.

Knowing how much Grealish scoring would upset you all was sweet but I really didn't join this forum for that.

Thought he didn't do a lot again but cannot fault his talent even if we contributed to his goal by leaving him alone? And did you notice in the cuffufle at end how he was pointing to 4th official at city player that did something wrong! !! By way didn't think you were that good But never mind upwards and onwards for both of us :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby welshrarebit » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:55 pm

I’m not sure what you are reading.

No one is upset grealish scored against us. Have you even read the threads? We have been rather critical of team performances and Gunnarsson. I don’t think I’ve seen anyone say we were robbed or any words to that effect.

I’m perfectly entitled to have my opinions on grealish. I think he is a talented player that lets himself down with other aspects of his game. You are perfectly entitled to disagree with me. Ive no issue with that. Indeed I have no issue with you. You just seem desperate as you put it to have your pound of flesh. You must be pretty annoyed no one is giving you much to moan about so you are manipulating comments to suit yourself. Don’t troll It’s boring.
welshrarebit

Postby AV3 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:22 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
AV3 wrote:

Thought he didn't do a lot again but cannot fault his talent even if we contributed to his goal by leaving him alone? And did you notice in the cuffufle at end how he was pointing to 4th official at city player that did something wrong! !! By way didn't think you were that good But never mind upwards and onwards for both of us :thumbup:

"Didn't think we were that good"???

I thought you were sh%t

How poor does that make this division?

What made me laugh was the confidence you all had going into this game. Many of you thought that you only had to turn up to get 3 points.

watch the match back and see what Grealish did wrong. He made the right decision and used the ball well, every time he was in possession. When you've watched it again, come back and tell me what he should have done differently or what he could have done better.
Young Nibs said:
AV3

Previous

Return to General Chat