Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Derby away live on Sky?

Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:43 pm

Can anyone confirm if Derby away is live on Sky?

In the Fixtures post it states "Tue Apr 24 Derby County A live on Sky" but I can't see the game listed on Sky's website and I'm just trying to plan (budget) last few away games.

Re: Derby away live on Sky?

Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:53 pm

I was looking at that myself and it doesn't look as if it is.

Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:03 pm

Blue Hoops wrote:Can anyone confirm if Derby away is live on Sky?

In the Fixtures post it states "Tue Apr 24 Derby County A live on Sky" but I can't see the game listed on Sky's website and I'm just trying to plan (budget) last few away games.

Not sure but as stupid as it sounds don't trust the sky sport website :lol: The wolves game wasn't listed as on sky on it for weeks and weeks even thought it obviously was as the game had been moved.

Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:18 pm

It was supposed to be on sky but that damned snow!!! I believe the rearranged game is also on sky :thumbup:

PS Warnock said in an interview the other day that the match is on tv.

Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:25 pm

Hopefully it is as I can't get to the game,will have to watch it in my local and take abuse from the Ginster pasty eating brigade.

Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:05 pm

Yes it is. Sky confirmed after it was called off that they’d be showing the rearranged fixture live.

Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:45 pm

Sky website has no championship games after 21st. Abs we know Fulham are on live on the 27th so must be that they have not updated from 21st yet.