Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Inept!

Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:46 pm

How can we go from a team on a 8 game winning streak to this?! Can't sting a pass, playing hoofball and 9/10 balls going stray! These last 3 games have been so poor and not enjoyable to watch at all. I feel we've completely blown it now.

Re: Inept!

Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:48 pm

The sooner Ralls is back and Gunnarson is out of the team the better.

Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:48 pm

Thought we were unlucky tonight to a team very strong at home. A wonder strike.

Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:49 pm

Gunnarsson.

Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:44 am

Terrible performance, would rather be 10th and Brentford than playing that load of sh** every week. Gunnarsson is a joke now. Hoofball and throw ins for the whole game.

Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:25 pm

CF14 Blue wrote:How can we go from a team on a 8 game winning streak to this?! Can't sting a pass, playing hoofball and 9/10 balls going stray! These last 3 games have been so poor and not enjoyable to watch at all. I feel we've completely blown it now.

Six of the eight games were at home and we were not exactly playing scintillating football, more of a case of grinding out results. Cant say we really dominated in any of those games apart from second half against Burton. We seem to have lost that swagger we had early season which was some of the best football I have seen any Cardiff side play..

The three games were always going to be tough and our luck ran out in the last two games. That's football sometimes. Villa were no better than us and it could easily have gone the other way.

As for blowing it, on New Years Day, Villa thrashed the Worzels and we lost at QPR. I for one thought it was all up for us and that second place would be between Villa and Derby. Very unlikely Villa will do it- and as for Derby! At least we are in with a reasonable chance and its in our hands.

Could have been three points had a comparively

Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:28 pm

Bluebird Warrior wrote:Terrible performance, would rather be 10th and Brentford than playing that load of sh** every week. Gunnarsson is a joke now. Hoofball and throw ins for the whole game.

Ahhh well you need to move to London then? Certainly not a ccfc supporter :roll:
:thumbup:

Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:00 pm

Bluebird Warrior wrote:Terrible performance, would rather be 10th and Brentford than playing that load of sh** every week. Gunnarsson is a joke now. Hoofball and throw ins for the whole game.

Stupid and ridiculous post.. I suggest you go and the watch Brentford every week because your obviously not a Cardiff fan

Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:40 am

If you are not a WUM then I suggest you get yourself a Season Ticket at Griffin Park :old: :bluescarf:

Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:02 am

blueheaven wrote:

When the going gets tough ... people show their true colours.

Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:11 am

It's not over until the fat lady sings, and she ain't singing yet I'm sure the teams behind us would love to be in our position

Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:36 am

We've been playing this way all season mate. Just can't account for world class strikes and missed pens.

We're still going up :bluescarf:

Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:41 am

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:

Stupid and ridiculous post.. I suggest you go and the watch Brentford every week because your obviously not a Cardiff fan

Has to be a WUM.

I couldn't care less if we won 1-0 every week having 10% possession with the goal coming off the defenders left nipple.
We are third in the league FFS