Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gunnarsson

Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:48 pm

3 games back 1 point, coincidence? Warnock has made a big fuk up here chucking him back in, doesn’t giv a shit running his contract down, doesn’t want to be Injured and fuk up his chance of a new club.

Re: Gunnarsson

Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:50 pm

BobbyBlue wrote:3 games back 1 point, coincidence? Warnock has made a big fuk up here chucking him back in, doesn’t giv a shit running his contract down, doesn’t want to be Injured and fuk up his chance of a new club.

Harsh saying he doesnt care but his return has upset the midfield balance.
It is also harsh on Damour and Bryson missing out

Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:51 pm

Never rated him to highly myself. Not sure why he was rushed back when clearly massively unfit still. Did OK tonight though.

Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:53 pm

No such thing as midfield balance not too sure what people mean.

Gunners not the worst in the middle today

Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:53 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Never rated him to highly myself. Not sure why he was rushed back when clearly massively unfit still. Did OK tonight though.

slowing the game down, giving the ball away and hoofing it aimlessly is OK by your standards? :banghead:

Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:54 pm

Big decisions for Warnock....

Grujic or Gunnar as DCM. Grujic for me

Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:03 pm

Gunnarsson was poor in my opinion, it's no coincidence that we've only picked 1 point since he's been back. He tried to man Mark Grealish which was a disaster, he even turned his back on the volley for the goal. Damour needs to come back in if Ralls is not fit..

Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:35 pm

Agree completely. He does not create and is often seen stood still marking space. We miss Ralls. Why? Pace and ability to work with wingers to create.

Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:49 pm

My daughter always reminds me when i eulogise about Whitts that i am really talking about the 24~28 year old Whitts and he was on the decline for the last two season with us.

Think the same is with Gunnar.
We remember the leader and fighter from those gunnar type, rolled up sleeves, waving arms around games but we haven't seen that for the last three games. He obviously isn't match fit or really on the decline. An injury too many ?

Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:02 pm

Was about to post the same myself. His inclusion could cost us promotion 5he is going to f@ck off because he thinks he is better than us. If he is in the team on Saturday forget going up

Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:07 pm

This is where I don't get our manager. Warnock was like a cat that got the cream when talking about gunnarrson`s return. Me I was dreading it. Warnock thinks he's a premier league quality midfielder, I knew he would put him straight back in.

Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:52 am

Dahboy wrote:This is where I don't get our manager. Warnock was like a cat that got the cream when talking about gunnarrson`s return. Me I was dreading it. Warnock thinks he's a premier league quality midfielder, I knew he would put him straight back in.

Premier league quality, barely championship quality atm.

Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:47 am

yeah he doesn't want to be here, and yet we seem to be playing him to help him get fitness for the world cup, where he will more than likely impress, and then leave on a free. no player is bigger than the club, if he doesn't want to be here, then don't play him, I'm sure there are other players at the club who want to be here and will put more effort into it

Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:25 pm

I hope Warnock see the light before it’s to late and drops Gunnar, we need a run of form going into the playoffs not a run of losses, heads will be down and that will be it out at the semi final stage.