Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: 3 game in a row... Neil got it Wrong

Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:52 am

Will people get off Madine's back, I think we need to start him as he has done ok with little to no service and being chucked on when its too late to do much , poor pen, yes but many have done that and fair play to him for taking it when others backed away and Holliet hasn't had as much grief for also missing.
Same old City. 'lets find a scapegoat' always happens and has done for years.

Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:09 am

Whilst Warnock has obviously done a fantastic job and I’m a big fan, it doesn’t mean he can do no wrong and I think he’s made a huge mistake by constantly playing Gunnarsson.
At his best he’s very average and is poor at keeping the ball and even passing it. To play him like he has is a poor decision IMO and undoubtedly has cost us.

Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:05 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:Whilst Warnock has obviously done a fantastic job and I’m a big fan, it doesn’t mean he can do no wrong and I think he’s made a huge mistake by constantly playing Gunnarsson.
At his best he’s very average and is poor at keeping the ball and even passing it. To play him like he has is a poor decision IMO and undoubtedly has cost us.

He’s in the team again.
Good shout to bring Bryson and Damour back to the fold but Gunnars should have been dropped to the bench. I hope he makes me eat humble pie.