Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Championship again next season!

Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:57 pm

Hopefully, shame we have to go through play offs, would of been better off finishing 7th. Rather battle it out near the top of the championship again next season than struggle to stay up in the league above. ;) Over achieved this season, recent results 1 point from 9 against decent teams at this level, is what we are really.

Re: Championship again next season!

Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:59 pm

"hopefully" Just cos we lose to 2 good teams you think were out of it, have faith in them :bluescarf:

Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:09 pm

Ooo Shrewsbury Wigan etc .and a big sea of empty blue seats I cant wait.

Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:12 pm

The Cobra wrote:Hopefully, shame we have to go through play offs, would of been better off finishing 7th. Rather battle it out near the top of the championship again next season than struggle to stay up in the league above. ;) Over achieved this season, recent results 1 point from 9 against decent teams at this level, is what we are really.

Thanks Mr Motivator.

Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:13 pm

100% agree would rather be top 6 championship than spend a whole year struggling to stay in the prem

Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:14 pm

skiprat wrote:Ooo Shrewsbury Wigan etc .and a big sea of empty blue seats I cant wait.

Yes and Saturday/ Tuesday games instead of Saturday then watch top 6 in europe mid week, lol

Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:26 pm

I don't really care if its the championship.....23 edge of your seat games

The money is nice for the club, just "enjoying" the ride

Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:28 pm

I just wish it was still in our hands :banghead:

Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:30 pm

Ooo Wigan Shrewsbury etc and a sea of empty blue seats and a load of hoofball there's exciting but isn't it?.

Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:32 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I just wish it was still in our hands :banghead:

Here here and it is. Still think we will do it. Fulham WILL have a blip, ours is over, BOOM premier league.