WHYOH WHY

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHYOH WHY

Postby smakerzthebluebird » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:03 pm

Did we not target their left back after the early yellow card?

Any decent player captain or manager would be saying we have him for pace and he’s on yellow he makes one bad tackle they are down to 10 or otherwise he lets NML walk past him and get to the byline yet after that he had no runs at him all game

Absolute madness everything second half should have gone down the right flank against their left back

Played football for 10 years and as captain I would have said if we get the ball it goes down the right everytime until we score or he’s off
Founder of the forum whopper thread! Don't talk bollocks or you'll be added to the thread!!
smakerzthebluebird

WHYOH WHY

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: WHYOH WHY

Postby avondaleblue » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:56 pm

smakerzthebluebird wrote:Did we not target their left back after the early yellow card?

Any decent player captain or manager would be saying we have him for pace and he’s on yellow he makes one bad tackle they are down to 10 or otherwise he lets NML walk past him and get to the byline yet after that he had no runs at him all game

Absolute madness everything second half should have gone down the right flank against their left back

Played football for 10 years and as captain I would have said if we get the ball it goes down the right everytime until we score or he’s off

Think you'll find he went off injured not long after he was booked
avondaleblue

Postby NyeBluebird » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:18 pm

smakerzthebluebird wrote:Did we not target their left back after the early yellow card?

He wasn't booked
NyeBluebird

Postby oohahhPaulMillar » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:33 pm

Because he wasn't booked then he went off with injured.. you've had a mare there mate :roll:
oohahhPaulMillar

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:43 pm

Was their no 8 who got booked for foul on nml. :old:
pembroke allan

Postby Einstein » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:55 pm

I was a captain for eleven years and I'd often say, "see that fella who's been substituted don't run at him anymore, he's been substituted and that me old china means... he's no longer playing!" I'd also say, "see that man in black with the whistle, he's the ref, don't run at him either" :old:
Einstein

Postby welshrarebit » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:00 pm

We just don’t seem able to get the ball down and direct it to danger zones. We haven’t for a while but we had enough energy to compensate. As the players tire we are being more easily defended against. NML looked dangerous but we never gave him the ball to take anyone on. All balls for ken were knocked up for him to bring down but he excells by going past and out accelerating defenders. No guarantee we could have got them to come off but we didn’t even try.
Tonight we should have been at them from the off. But it was cagey and we sat back hitting long balls.
welshrarebit

Postby Mr Potato » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:55 am

Your thinking of their winger Hourihane who was booked early doors, once booked he switched wings to mark Hoilett.
Mr Potato

Return to General Chat