Issues

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Issues

Postby NyeBluebird » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:22 pm

We've fallen apart.

The midfield trio of Gunnarsson, Grujic and Paterson was proven to not work against Sheff Utd, so why did he pick it again?! Once again they were bypassed whenever Villa got the ball. Grujic and Gunnarsson lack energy, both just sit back meaning we have to kick it long to Paterson and Zohore. As Einstein said, "insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." No famous quote could sum us up more perfectly than that at the moment. We lack creativity and energy with those three in midfield, Bryson had an excellent game vs Wolves and I can't comprehend why he was dropped tonight? With Ralls back soon, I hope that will fix our creativity issues, Ken needs balls into his feet!

All season fans of other teams have called us a hoofball team, and I've argued against them all season. We used to play meaningful passes into the feet of our front 3, with our midfield picking up the second ball should they lose it. We've lost all of that and those who criticised us earlier in the season are being proven right.

Five games remaining and we all know we are easily capable of winning all five, but these issues must be addressed otherwise we will fall down the slippery slope and hit the playoffs with a massively out of form side.
NyeBluebird

Issues

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Return to General Chat