Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

did you see when Grealish struck that shot

Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:34 pm

Both Hoilett and Bennett were standing together on the right side of the box marking each other...i thought they were playing on the left....one should have been on Grealish

Re: did you see when Grealish struck that shot

Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:36 pm

kimble wrote:Both Hoilett and Bennett were standing together on the right side of the box marking each other...i thought they were playing on the left....one should have been on Grealish

Someone said gunners was marking him well he was closest but obviously not close enough. :roll:

Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:36 pm

kimble wrote:Both Hoilett and Bennett were standing together on the right side of the box marking each other...i thought they were playing on the left....one should have been on Grealish

Mendez-Laing should've been marking him. They had a freekick a few minutes later in a similar position on the opposite side of the box and he was the one who picked him up.

Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:56 pm

Sad to say it - But let's be fair it was a good strike :(

Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:03 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Sad to say it - But let's be fair it was a good strike :(

It was, B2B defeats by worldies unfortunately by two players of premier league quality. Let's move on.

Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:36 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Sad to say it - But let's be fair it was a good strike :(

To be fair it was a brilliant strike from the diving, moaning, cheating tart

Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:49 am

It’s a great strike, but when you got that much time to watch it come down, pick your spot and welly the crap into it you will score more often than not. It was a gift, we have gifted the last 2 games. It is though still ours to lose a moment, at least for another game.

Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:24 am

Fine lines to distinguish here, they hit the post and it went in, ours went away from goal.
This team have guts,lets see how the next 5 games pan out.
A win for us next game and fulham lose we will all feel much better.
Plenty of more twists and turns.

Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:43 am

fred keenor wrote:Fine lines to distinguish here, they hit the post and it went in, ours went away from goal.

I said the same, hit the inside of the post, lets be honest they look good when they go in, but it could have gone anywhere !!!

Hoiletts penalty game before his the underside of the bar and fly's out, fine margins !!!

Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:53 am

Bluebina wrote:
fred keenor wrote:Fine lines to distinguish here, they hit the post and it went in, ours went away from goal.

I said the same, hit the inside of the post, lets be honest they look good when they go in, but it could have gone anywhere !!!

Hoiletts penalty game before his the underside of the bar and fly's out, fine margins !!!

Most of us probably had a brilliant view looking along the line. It must have started a yard inside the post and was really bending away as it hit the post. If he's 6 inches further out and it bends away but a great strike though nonetheless.